• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 2:38 pm
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
712 posts
718 upvotes
prairies

[Princess Auto] 42 pc Ratcheting Screwdriver Set - $4.99

Seems like a nice little tool to have around for those smaller places. Cant go wrong for $5. A few other things I was looking for happen to also be on sale, so easy to reach Free shipping at $49 for me.

Details:
This ratcheting screwdriver set includes a variety of tip sizes to tighten and loosen fasteners in hard-to-reach areas. It features carbon-steel construction, a reversible quick-release offset ratchet, an adapter and bit and socket holders.

Feature(s)
Carbon-steel construction for strength and durability. Reversible quick-release offset ratchet and adapter for easy operation and use in hard-to-reach areas. Bit and socket holders for easy storage and organization.
4 replies
Mar 5, 2016
873 posts
582 upvotes
I bought this last time it was on sale. Pretty good for $5 and I already made use of it on several occasions.
Sep 24, 2004
777 posts
354 upvotes
Scarborough
Same here, got it last time in the summer and they even had free shipping. No longer I guess
Apr 22, 2007
136 posts
30 upvotes
London
I hope these are much better than the dollarama sets. The Dollarma sets broke at the first use. Cheap plastic broke easily
Mar 5, 2016
873 posts
582 upvotes
gekko_gordon wrote: I hope these are much better than the dollarama sets. The Dollarma sets broke at the first use. Cheap plastic broke easily
This is made of metal. Seems as sturdy as your typical big box store brands (e.g. Mastercraft).