• Aug 5th, 2021 9:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2818 posts
1482 upvotes
B.C.

[Princess Auto] 6' Adjustable Baker Scaffold $174.99 - Regularly $299.99

Princess Auto has the 6' scaffold on sale at the moment! I believe last time it was $169.99 - but in case anyone doesn't have a time machine this will probably be the next best thing.

Posting in case anyone else has been waiting forever to buy one for some 6-12' high jobs!

https://www.princessauto.com/en/product/PA0008690620

P.S. Does anyone know if the guardrail and outriggers ever go on sale?
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1565 posts
1120 upvotes
Brampton
Good deal but Must resist, I buy all this junk I never use. Just collects dust in my garage.
Jul 13, 2016
82 posts
159 upvotes
kopokipi wrote: Good deal but Must resist, I buy all this junk I never use. Just collects dust in my garage.
Sell it and buy the scaffold
Oct 16, 2019
123 posts
93 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: Princess Auto has the 6' scaffold on sale at the moment! I believe last time it was $169.99 - but in case anyone doesn't have a time machine this will probably be the next best thing.

Posting in case anyone else has been waiting forever to buy one for some 6-12' high jobs!

https://www.princessauto.com/en/product/PA0008690620

P.S. Does anyone know if the guardrail and outriggers ever go on sale?
I picked up two sets of this on Tuesday when the sale started. Been waiting for this to go on sale for what seems like a year now - Wife wants our entry painted and a new light fixture put up. I also have the same question about the guardrail.
Mar 14, 2003
228 posts
39 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: P.S. Does anyone know if the guardrail and outriggers ever go on sale?
They do but usually around the same time the Scaffold is on sale. Odd they are not on sale now.

BTW when not using as Scaffold these double as excellent rolling tables in a workshop. I have three, I'm using them as a mitre saw stand, a lumber rack, and the last one as a prep table. The wheels are large enough to make it easy to roll into the middle of the yard for outside projects too.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1773 posts
723 upvotes
Calgary
This + drywall lift was an absolute leg/back saver when installing drywall in my garage. I'd get the guard rails if you can find them, I do find the entire thing a little wobbly so maybe they'll help stabilize it.
Jun 5, 2012
260 posts
332 upvotes
NEPEAN
I don't need this but definite thumbs up to OP for posting a good deal. More of these plz.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2818 posts
1482 upvotes
B.C.
anonymous2 wrote: They do but usually around the same time the Scaffold is on sale. Odd they are not on sale now.

BTW when not using as Scaffold these double as excellent rolling tables in a workshop. I have three, I'm using them as a mitre saw stand, a lumber rack, and the last one as a prep table. The wheels are large enough to make it easy to roll into the middle of the yard for outside projects too.
I figured they would be on sale at the same time as the scaffold too!

Oh well. I have stuff to do and don't want to wait for the next sale cycle (or maybe 6 months)

Does anyone know if PA will do price adjustments?
Jul 10, 2020
9 posts
7 upvotes
This will make my chandelier hanging project much safer, Thanks OP
Apr 27, 2003
50 posts
14 upvotes
Think this will work as overhead garage storage until it's needed for something else?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1942 posts
455 upvotes
Hamilton
I need some scaffolding for a gazebo I'm building, at this price it's better to buy then rent.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3302 posts
1887 upvotes
West Coast
blind56 wrote: This + drywall lift was an absolute leg/back saver when installing drywall in my garage. I'd get the guard rails if you can find them, I do find the entire thing a little wobbly so maybe they'll help stabilize it.
Based on the video of the scaffold with guard rails, it still looks pretty wobbly lol

Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers