• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2019 3:09 pm
[OP]
Nov 28, 2011
394 posts
476 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL

[Princess Auto] $9.99 Impact Driver Drill Chuck Adapter

A handy little accessory to have for your impact if you don't want to pack your drill.
It ain't a Albrecht nor a Jacobs so don't expect to be busting through concrete with.

7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3899 posts
5056 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
badger11 wrote: It ain't a Albrecht nor a Jacobs so don't expect to be busting through concrete with.
you ain't kidding!

I bought that thing yesterday for the exact reason you mentioned.
As with most impact tools, there is quite a bit of play at the connection point. Fine for an impact, but not great for a drill

but it should be useful enough for when a quick hole is needed.
[OP]
Nov 28, 2011
394 posts
476 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Yep. Lots of wobble so it's not for precision work but it'll get you out of a bind.
I pack it inside with my loaner Bosch.
Feb 15, 2017
215 posts
66 upvotes
I bought that awhile ago because I already have regular drill bits and thinking that I need it to use them with my new impact driver.

But because I have no use for specialty drill bits eventually I just bought and use hex drill bits with the driver. They are more convenient to use as they can be just dropped in to the driver, no need to centre the bit and tighten the knob.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8634594e
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10015 posts
835 upvotes
Toronto
great opp, now I need one.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Jan 23, 2017
230 posts
265 upvotes
porksoda wrote: any of you guys have experience with impact to 1/2" adapters that would take the beating of an impact? I have seen the princess auto, dewalt, ryobi and Milwaukee and everyone in comments say they break off after some use.
I've used the PA 1/2" adapter you mentioned not good enough to spin off a lugnut at 90lbft but very good for quickly whipping off bolts less than that.
[OP]
Nov 28, 2011
394 posts
476 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
?!?
A Chemical Warning on tools? Is this why it's on sale?
""This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects an or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling."
IMG_4142.jpg