Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Attachable vise $5, screw-on vise $35

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 2:32 pm
Jun 15, 2019
357 posts
710 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Attachable vise $5, screw-on vise $35

Last edited by rokask on Oct 11th, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
The mini one is really tiny. I can't even clamp it onto my table because it doesn't open wide enough. Might be okay to clamp on a piece of plywood or two but not much else.
Oct 4, 2019
187 posts
448 upvotes
I thought he was clamping a phone into the vice in the 4" vice video on their website. Then he breaks out a file... lol
Jun 15, 2019
357 posts
710 upvotes
Words fail to describe just how small the "vise" is, so here are two points of reference.
IMG_4752.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8345 posts
8885 upvotes
rokask wrote: Words fail to describe just how small the "vise" is, so here are two points of reference.
IMG_4752.jpg
Luv it! Thx OP!

Guess the 4" is worth the 7x the price of the small one!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3167 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
Vice really needs to have a swivel base to be really effective imho.
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”
Jun 15, 2019
357 posts
710 upvotes
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Vice really needs to have a swivel base to be really effective imho.
Don't know... Probably depends on the work you do. Worked at a manufacturing warehouse for a couple of years, had a vise on the corner of the table. Used it from time to time and, honestly, the swivel was just an annoyance. Sometimes you REALLY need to work on something in the vise and the swivel comes loose. Then you have to find a pair of pliers or pipe to tighten it again, since, hand tightening would holds as good as a sieve holds water in this line of work.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
3109 posts
2309 upvotes
London
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Vice really needs to have a swivel base to be really effective imho.
rokask wrote: Don't know... Probably depends on the work you do.
Very much depends.
I use mine many times per week, over a very long time.
There MAY have been times a swivel would have been useful, but I can't recall any time when I actually wished it was.