Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Bacon Wrap Bowl Maker - $2.01 (clearance)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 9:03 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jun 19, 2019
1039 posts
1285 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

Bacon Wrap Bowl Maker - $2.01 (clearance)

Deal Link:
Price:
$2.01
Savings:
?
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
Princess Auto

Everything tastes better in a bacon bowl and now it's quick and easy to make with the Perfect Bacon Bowl. Make bacon bowls quick and easy, Simply wrap bacon around the bowl and cook, Grease collects in the Bacon Bowl channel. Serve eggs, burgers, mac and cheese, and more. This bowl is also oven, toaster oven, microwave and dishwasher safe

Type: Microwave Cookware, Other
Product Features: Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe, Induction Safe
Material: Plastic
Exact Color: Black

https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-bacon-BL ... B00HDPMXOG

https://www.instructables.com/id/Bacon-Bowl/

No expiration listed
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3797 posts
6030 upvotes
Kitchener
Is it worth it?
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6384 posts
2028 upvotes
NowJoJo wrote: Is it worth it?
For the one time you use it, put it away and never use it again? Maybe.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jun 19, 2019
1039 posts
1285 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
NowJoJo wrote: Is it worth it?
Depends if you have. $2.25, like bacon are adventurous and have a Princess Auto nearby.
Bacon occassionally is acceptable for keto diets.
Looks to me that you could improvise a citrus juicer if you like pulp and likely you could bake things in it.

Images
  • 8724924.jpg
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13015 upvotes
Not that you can get metal bowls for $2, but for the minor amount of additional money I'd rather get stainless bowls. At least you might have a use for them outside of this.
Aug 13, 2006
420 posts
180 upvotes
Thanks OP but I would think using a muffin sheet would produce similar results?
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2263 posts
488 upvotes
Gonna upvote this, but if you're really eating bacon bowls that often that you need a device to make said bowls, then I'd be just a little concerned about your heart health. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jun 19, 2019
1039 posts
1285 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
500g Bacon $2.oo <Ontario>

Bacon Grease Makes everything taste better or can be used as an ingredient for suet for winter birds. Perhaps not the best thing if so use it in your hair.
https://www.thespruce.com/simple-bird-s ... ipe-386579