[Princess Auto] Car detailers...3 pc Power Drill Brush Set $7.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 5:01 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13661 posts
7358 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Just picked this up, had this on my Amazon wish list, was always 2x plus price. Shower tiles and rims first...
Mar 5, 2016
891 posts
631 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: That's just the first of "hundreds of dollars". Whenever there's a sale on stuff you go looking for projects to use em on and then it might take a year or more before you actual do said project. LOL

The drawer slides is a great relatively easy project and is a great DIY for kitchens. Use 1/2" plywood for sides and 1/4" plywood for bottom. When you're done, you'll wonder why you never did it sooner.
I actually did this 3 years ago, built 7 pots and pans drawers using 1/2" ply all around. You're right, the standard base cabinets need to be abolished. At the time, I used full extension slides from a wood store that were like $12 for 20" slides, which is very reasonable for high quality slides.

But yes, I am stockpiling things for future projects that I will tackle slowly over the next year.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13661 posts
7358 upvotes
Southern Ontario
ahammad wrote: Thanks OP, I'll pick this up next time I am at PA.

I just discovered PA earlier this year and already sunk hundreds of dollars into it. FML.
Great place to look before CTire. For instance 3" deck screws are regularly $24.99 there, overinflated at CT $39.99. Also Costco type return policy.

Grabbed the $3.99 silicone spray posted on RFD among some other things. Garage door is smooth/fast now.
Aug 18, 2015
186 posts
49 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
what cleaning product do you guys use for your car carpet
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1397 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
snoopdog69 wrote: what cleaning product do you guys use for your car carpet
I use scotch carpet cleaner and oxy clean spray.

Thanks op! I'll pick up a set tomorrow!
Feb 2, 2006
524 posts
396 upvotes
vrredflag wrote: Will this kill my Milwaukee m18 drill motor? What i mean aren't most drills designed for brief repeated drilling? Not continuous extended use?
I used the smaller brush to clean the grout on the main floor of my house with my dewalt cordless drill and had no issues.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11751 posts
6677 upvotes
Markham
The Amazon linked brushes says:

Wide Application-- this power scrubber brush set has been expertly designed to clean bathroom surfaces, grout, upholstery, car wheels, tile, shower, toilet, kitchen, bathtub and carpet etc. Nylon bristles will not scratch your bathtub and shower tile surfaces.

I think it can be used on car carpets and upholstery...Start with less pressure and reduce speed and torque.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1532 posts
749 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Just purchased from Woodbine/Hwy 7. Sale price already in effect.

20201026_155528.jpg
Where in the store are these found?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1323 posts
237 upvotes
I used to run a detail business. I've used the yellow... It's considered low-mid on the "color scheme"
Basically, the yellow drill brush is the equivalent to the orange polishing pad - "good enough for most"

Do a test spot with the smaller one to see if it rips apart your carpet. I've used it on base model cars, high end stuff and work truck interiors... never failed me.

I spent around 30$ for the one 6" pad... paid for itself many times and saved me some carpal tunnel with a manual brush!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3233 posts
4705 upvotes
Langley, BC
Nice, brushing the kids teeth has never been so fast!
Sep 12, 2015
47 posts
52 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
vrredflag wrote: Will this kill my Milwaukee m18 drill motor? What i mean aren't most drills designed for brief repeated drilling? Not continuous extended use?
Probably, if the drill is under heavy load (ie: drilling through concrete). I wouldn't be worried about using the drill continuously with this.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1250 posts
567 upvotes
Kanata store in Ottawa has quite a few at an end rack
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1397 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
Sold out in Newmarket and all GTA.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11751 posts
6677 upvotes
Markham
Guess my thread was way more successful than I thought.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10637 posts
4997 upvotes
I bought a set on amazon for the same price last summer and it works great,Gets the job done with ease.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2486 posts
2034 upvotes
Montreal, QC
GoPDemon1 wrote: $7.50 for shipping cancels out the discount for me I guess
I always try to find enough to get the $50 minimum for free shipping, but unfortunately, many things are "in store only". Especially stuff like all the lubricant sprays, brake cleaner, etc... Oh well. Not in the mood to go driving out there and wait in line.
If they had store specific inventory online, and you could order and do curbside pickup, it would be nice also.