Hot Deals

Princess Auto

Craftsman 18 in electric dethatcher -$99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 7:37 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 21, 2016
130 posts
281 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Craftsman 18 in electric dethatcher -$99

The website is unbranded but it’s Craftsman in store.
Images
  • D4E851E6-FB29-4C70-9413-3ED8A5D13C9E.jpeg
  • 7DEACDB1-EB49-49C6-9CA2-16FC3BE70F80.jpeg
19 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 23, 2008
12370 posts
1218 upvotes
Brampton
How does this compare to the sunjoe dethather that was on sale last week on Amazon?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 14, 2010
936 posts
367 upvotes
The Great North
Is now a good time to dethatch the lawn or should I wait until next month?
Sr. Member
Apr 28, 2004
721 posts
65 upvotes
Mississauga
nivek_k2020 wrote: Is now a good time to dethatch the lawn or should I wait until next month?
Now is a good time to dethatch and overseed. Next month you can use fall fertilizer.
Newbie
Jan 17, 2015
31 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP, this was priced even lower at the Ottawa location for $49.16
Images
  • 462EB0FB-ABE4-45C2-B7D7-8C868A98279B.jpeg
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1572 posts
1427 upvotes
Pallet Town
jh5347 wrote: Thanks OP, this was priced even lower at the Ottawa location for $49.16
Which one? Was there any more left?
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2019
697 posts
717 upvotes
Free shipping is gone now Crying Face ...
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." — Mae Jemison
Member
Aug 26, 2019
263 posts
477 upvotes
Highly recommend ISPU or shipping over going on a Saturday squeezing through droves of middle-aged men spending hours at princess auto to avoid going home to their wives. I've see grown men stare at spatulas and camo lunch boxes for hours on end. Or, maybe princess auto's toxic smell keeps them senile?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1239 posts
61 upvotes
derweissewolf wrote: Highly recommend ISPU or shipping over going on a Saturday squeezing through droves of middle-aged men spending hours at princess auto to avoid going home to their wives. I've see grown men stare at spatulas and camo lunch boxes for hours on end. Or, maybe princess auto's toxic smell keeps them senile?


Why are you there for hours staring at middle aged men staring at spatulas and camo lunch boxes?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4314 posts
3545 upvotes
GTA
jh5347 wrote: Thanks OP, this was priced even lower at the Ottawa location for $49.16
Now this is closer to "Hot deal" section, but still mediocre tool.
Newbie
Jan 17, 2015
31 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Hawk25 wrote:
Which one? Was there any more left?
At the Ages Dr. location, there were 10-15 when I left yesterday
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 3, 2018
196 posts
102 upvotes
Ottawa
cheapmeister wrote: How does this compare to the sunjoe dethather that was on sale last week on Amazon?
I think this one can only dethatch the lawn, while Sunjoe can do both dethatching and scarifying (by changing the blade), and Sunjoe also comes with a collection bag.
Member
Aug 26, 2019
263 posts
477 upvotes
ReDmAn wrote: Why are you there for hours staring at middle aged men staring at spatulas and camo lunch boxes?
...because I'm one of them :-(
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
6249 posts
2117 upvotes
Calgary
SCOPster wrote: Free shipping is gone now Crying Face ...
no it isnt. still $30 credit for shipping on orders over $100
.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 27, 2003
651 posts
380 upvotes
Langley
derweissewolf wrote: ...because I'm one of them :-(
Used to have the same moments that would drag into an hour or more..
/not that there's anything wrong with that...:)
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)

Land Back.
Newbie
Nov 7, 2010
95 posts
25 upvotes
for those in kanata, $57, maybe 6-8 left when I left in the morning
Sr. Member
Sep 8, 2010
607 posts
762 upvotes
Ottawa
jh5347 wrote: Thanks OP, this was priced even lower at the Ottawa location for $49.16
I just came back from the Ottawa store. At least a dozen left a this price.
Member
Jul 6, 2005
295 posts
93 upvotes
Shows $149 online. is it cheaper in the store?

Top