• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 1:39 pm
13 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11300 posts
678 upvotes
Ottawa
Great system, I've been using it for years for my bike, and will pick up a few more for the family.

Thanks!
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4052 posts
3113 upvotes
GTA
Absolute wrote: Great system, I've been using it for years for my bike, and will pick up a few more for the family.

Thanks!
You are getting one of these for your wife and kids? Don't pull them up too high.
Last edited by Tommy74 on Feb 18th, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13262 posts
7988 upvotes
Markham
Tommy74 wrote: You are getting one of these for your wife and kids? Don't pull them too high.
Why is there a problem with too high? It's child is too young, I wouldn't want them to operate it anyways... But a spouse should be perfectly capable of handling this pulley.

I pull it as high as I need to get it out of my way.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2083 posts
1282 upvotes
Kitchener
Tommy74 wrote: You are getting one of these for your wife and kids? Don't pull them too high.
gr8dlr wrote: Why is there a problem with too high? It's child is too young, I wouldn't want them to operate it anyways... But a spouse should be perfectly capable of handling this pulley.

I pull it as high as I need to get it out of my way.
Whoosh!
https://goo.gl/images/mcRHjh
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
I don't get the joke either. Kidding...I had a good laugh
Mar 13, 2008
169 posts
47 upvotes
Is this only in store. I see it at the regular price online. I'd like to get two, they're great for kayaks and winter storage.

Edit: Aha! Answered my own question . The sale starts tomorrow. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5712 posts
1886 upvotes
Space
My bachelor buddy has one hanging above his bath tub to dry off his towels lol. Huge emphasis on bachelor :D
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4631 posts
1137 upvotes
Regina
Solsearchin1 wrote: My bachelor buddy has one hanging above his bath tub to dry off his towels lol. Huge emphasis on bachelor :D
are you sure they are for towels and not other crazy bath time antics :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1391 posts
361 upvotes
Solsearchin1 wrote: My bachelor buddy has one hanging above his bath tub to dry off his towels lol. Huge emphasis on bachelor :D
wtf. hasn't he heard of towel rods?
Banned
Dec 25, 2017
168 posts
121 upvotes
tatung wrote: wtf. hasn't he heard of towel rods?
Maybe a hook...?

Possibly that he's using his bike rack as a towel dryer while his bike is is his locker
Jan 4, 2015
102 posts
635 upvotes
London, ON
Factory direct sells these for usually around $12-13.00. Not sure on the difference in quality but I have two and they’ve been great. One of my bikes is pretty heavy too. So, if you can’t find them for this price or miss the sale, could be good to know.
Jan 6, 2005
85 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
agreed, been using it for about 3 years

i have a spare if anybody misses the deal, happy to let it go for a discount
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3087 posts
1652 upvotes
Canada
He is probably storing his bike above the bathtub. Oh the wonderful freedom of bachelorhood!