Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Dual pulley lift $9.90. Maybe YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2021 1:26 am
Tags:
None
Dec 4, 2017
448 posts
614 upvotes
Whitby

[Princess Auto] Dual pulley lift $9.90. Maybe YMMV

Bought a couple of them last time they were on sale and used for keep bikes in the ceiling during winter and also to lift tires.
Not sure if this price is across all stores but saw it yesterday in PA in Whitby-ON.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
9 replies
Oct 29, 2018
71 posts
64 upvotes
Shows $26.99 online. Not sure how the PA website works for ymmv.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
This looks like exactly the rig I need to get my kayaks hoisted for storage.

Shows $26.99 online. Might have to drop a dime to my local store and see if they’ll honour your price in-store!

Thumbs up, thanks OP!
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
RockyMtns27 wrote: This looks like exactly the rig I need to get my kayaks hoisted for storage.

Shows $26.99 online. Might have to drop a dime to my local store and see if they’ll honour your price in-store!

Thumbs up, thanks OP!
Damn wish I had a high ceiling garage
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8351 posts
8892 upvotes
Sometimes you can find these at Winners as well. Saw these on clearance for around $10 yesterday.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
Called my store here in Calgary, asked them if these were on sale, they aren’t.

Asked if they’d honour the sale price in other stores. The guy I talked to said that usually their sales are national, unless there’s a new store opening or similar promotion, which they can’t match.

Clerk: “Was the sale price you saw in Whitby?”
Me: Neutral Face
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Mar 18, 2008
430 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
OP thanks for sharing. It easy to install these on garage ceiling? Any pointers so it doesn't loosen and fall?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1256 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Still too expensive. It was on sale for $8.88 back in Jan. Just be patient for the next sale.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5485 posts
2762 upvotes
I have a pair of these. Works well for hanging bikes up.
Dec 4, 2017
448 posts
614 upvotes
Whitby
GnailNet wrote: OP thanks for sharing. It easy to install these on garage ceiling? Any pointers so it doesn't loosen and fall?
In my case I got it installed in the really top part of the ceiling (not sure how it's technically called, but u can see in the pic). The complex part is because that part of the ceiling is in angle and you need to solve it in order to the system works (otherwise it will be "clogging" to move your bike down).
As I installed in the highest point, the bikes are almost hidden and I still have the feeling that it's a regular ceiling (not like the ones with 2000 things over your head LOL).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)