Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Flyer (August 17 to 29)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2021 11:03 am
Dec 4, 2003
37 posts
46 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: They 100% are doing that. It shows the store number on the credit card authorization. I've also seen the employees pulling orders while in the store.
Bless those employees for the amount of memorization they must do to navigate a PA and find specific things daily
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1762 posts
1292 upvotes
duttydeals wrote: Thanks OP! PA is such an awesome store.

What you guys thinking about that zero gravity chair?
I am curious about those too. Between those and the director's chair actually, intended to be used when we go to parks/beaches
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9473 posts
1606 upvotes
Love PA, but lots of their generic stuff is pretty garbage. Thanks for the post! time to go shopping :)
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2956 posts
1115 upvotes
Sale is live, ordered a few items. Some just came in stock this morning rather than last night so I wasted a few dollars on shipping fees last night for an order under $100, did a follow-up ISPU order this morning for the items that were "Out of stock" last night on the website.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1762 posts
1292 upvotes
Deals Deals Deals wrote: Sale is live, ordered a few items. Some just came in stock this morning rather than last night so I wasted a few dollars on shipping fees last night for an order under $100, did a follow-up ISPU order this morning for the items that were "Out of stock" last night on the website.
The one item I wanted was never stocked in the PA near me, I'd have to drive out the the one further out. I am too lazy, looks like the wallet is safe.

It is available online but I won't meet the minimum $100 for free shipping. I just bought the drill press last week ($99), should have waited.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)