Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Gojo Smooth $10.99 or Fast Orange With Pumice $9.99 Hand Cleaner In Store Only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2020 5:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
3827 posts
1834 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Gojo Smooth $10.99 or Fast Orange With Pumice $9.99 Hand Cleaner In Store Only

Gojo Natural Orange Smooth Hand Cleaner @ $10.99/3.78L
https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8144867e

Fast Orange Hand Cleaner with Pumice @9.99/4.54L
https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8921314e

In Store Only

#gojo.jpg

#fastorange.jpg
Last edited by pootza on Mar 16th, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Aug 15, 2015
66 posts
59 upvotes
Windsor
This soap is really crap if you work on cars and get your hands pretty greasy...
“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
Aug 15, 2018
42 posts
147 upvotes
Industrial mechanic here. If you're really down to save money and want to clean your hands.

Dish soap + used coffee grinds. Use scour pad as required.
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
958 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
P.A. on Ages Rd in Ottawa has tubs of water-less hand cleaner (454g) "Grime Eater" for $1.88 They were near the front as you exit to pay.
Last edited by RSole on Mar 16th, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
9442 posts
2192 upvotes
Montreal, QC
We're a big fan of Worx, wet hands and use a pea sized amount of the powder and rub, leaves your hands silky smooth and not harsh at all and I have sensitive skin.

Not the cheapest but a little goes a long way.

If you want to try it, Amazon sell a small $6 bottle good for 35 washes
Or MEC have a 1/2lb for $14 (150 washes), Staples sells 1lb for $30 (320 washes)

https://worx.ca/buy
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
958 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
brando27 wrote: Industrial mechanic here. If you're really down to save money and want to clean your hands.

...leaving your paws silky smooth and soft.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3682 posts
2785 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. I used up the jug with pumice and I bought a jug of the smooth cleaner from CT (similar formula) but the smooth cleaner doesn't clean my hands of automotive grease as well as the one with pumice. What is RFDers' experience with this smooth cleaner?

There is also the Fast Orange Hand Cleaner with pumice by Permatex as a Hot buy for $9.99/4.5L jug. It seems comparable to the Gojo.
Fast Orange Hand Cleaner SKU: 8921314
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
958 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
gumby wrote: Thanks OP. I used up the jug with pumice and I bought a jug of the smooth cleaner from CT (similar formula) but the smooth cleaner doesn't clean my hands of automotive grease as well as the one with pumice. What is RFDers' experience with this smooth cleaner?

There is also the Fast Orange Hand Cleaner with pumice by Permatex as a Hot buy for $9.99/4.5L jug. It seems comparable to the Gojo.
Water-less hand cleaner (the smooth stuff) needs to be used WITHOUT water. If you wet your hands first, the grease and filth will not be dissolved. It's been my go-to hand cleaner for many decades. The stuff with grit and pumice is unbelievably harsh and does not clean as well, imo. The water-less stuff has lanolin and aloe vera in it to keep your hands in good shape.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3682 posts
2785 upvotes
Ottawa
RSole wrote: Water-less hand cleaner (the smooth stuff) needs to be used WITHOUT water. If you wet your hands first, the grease and filth will not be dissolved. It's been my go-to hand cleaner for many decades. The stuff with grit and pumice is unbelievably harsh and does not clean as well, imo. The water-less stuff has lanolin and aloe vera in it to keep your hands in good shape.
I always use the cleaner without water first and rub my hands for a minute or so until the grease has been loosened from my hands before rinsing with water. I often have to do it a second time with the Motomaster cleaner, maybe it's not as effective as the Gojo?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3682 posts
2785 upvotes
Ottawa
brando27 wrote: Industrial mechanic here. If you're really down to save money and want to clean your hands.

Didn't know about the used coffee grinds ... but I'd imagine that you'd want to use fine grinds and not coarse grinds?Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3723 posts
4278 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
I'll add to the others.
The orange pumice stuff (like OP) will dry out your hands. If you like painful cracked skin, this is your stuff.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2012
1747 posts
285 upvotes
Pluto
I still have horrible memories of my mom's boyfriend smelling of this crap. Thankfully she dumped him.

PASS
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
3827 posts
1834 upvotes
gumby wrote: Thanks OP. I used up the jug with pumice and I bought a jug of the smooth cleaner from CT (similar formula) but the smooth cleaner doesn't clean my hands of automotive grease as well as the one with pumice. What is RFDers' experience with this smooth cleaner?

I like your deal better ... great find.
I'll update the original post.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
3827 posts
1834 upvotes
raskal wrote: I'll add to the others.
The orange pumice stuff (like OP) will dry out your hands. If you like painful cracked skin, this is your stuff.
Every time you wash your hands it removes some of the oil from hands which makes your hand dry ... that's why they invented hand lotion.
Products like these contain different skin conditioners such as aloe, lanolin, glycerin, jojoba etc.
Definitely less harsh than hand sanitizer.