Expired Hot Deals

Princess Auto

Gorilla 600lb capacity dump cart $99.99 ($50 off) for garden/beach

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 4:13 pm
May 13, 2018
11 posts
8 upvotes
Just went to the store and tried to buy the 600lb one, but they were out of stock of the 600lb and 1200lb carts. However they had the 1500lb one in stock and she offered to talk to her manager to see if they could reduce the price on it. Ended up getting the 1500lb one cart for $169.99. Maybe overkill but will make moving all the soil and aggregate to my backyard so much easier. Doesnt hurt to ask i guess
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1549 posts
585 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Pyrope wrote: Just went to the store and tried to buy the 600lb one, but they were out of stock of the 600lb and 1200lb carts. However they had the 1500lb one in stock and she offered to talk to her manager to see if they could reduce the price on it. Ended up getting the 1500lb one cart for $169.99. Maybe overkill but will make moving all the soil and aggregate to my backyard so much easier. Doesnt hurt to ask i guess
I am a normal person......I might not able to pull a 1500lb cart...
Dec 15, 2017
543 posts
584 upvotes
truenorthstrong wrote: had thought about buying this for the longest time, looks like the time was right for $99.
have an interlocking project to do next month and this will work well.

i've used a wheelbarrow in the past, and I find when your helper is your wife (albeit she is quite strong for a female), it can be quite difficult for her to handle. Now she can help load and dump aggregate with no risk of tipping. I find having a stable and strong core is also a requirement when handling a wheelbarrow.

can't wait to try this!
there is just something very annoyingly difficult with a wheelbarrow. I'm not the fittest guy but I can deadlift 400lbs if forced to. Something about the width of the handles and the way you have to push/pull on any sort of incline or uneven ground, I struggled to push 100lbs of sod around it was less work just to carry it by hand.
Aug 9, 2013
320 posts
260 upvotes
Mississauga
I built a compromise....

Bought a heavy duty wheelbarrow and put two wheels in front about a foot apart. Very stable and very maneuvarable.

As far as weight is concerned, i let the 3rd wife move it.
Sep 16, 2019
934 posts
1012 upvotes
Hmm... shallow depth but I feel like it can be modified to be a very sturdy wagon for my videography gear...
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3408 posts
4351 upvotes
Oakville
Parrajara wrote: Hmm... shallow depth but I feel like it can be modified to be a very sturdy wagon for my videography gear...
Yes, I use this to dump my Canon 5Ds and 6Ds and lens kits into a ditch, no problem.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6254 posts
2126 upvotes
Calgary
Spartan2013 wrote: I built a compromise....

Bought a heavy duty wheelbarrow and put two wheels in front about a foot apart. Very stable and very maneuvarable.

was she hauling the bodies of the first 2?
Jan 12, 2013
27 posts
13 upvotes
CORNWALL
Bought the only one they had in stock near me. This will great for gardening/yard work. Thanks.
Dec 13, 2019
621 posts
497 upvotes
Spartan2013 wrote: I built a compromise....

Lucky guy. Smiling Face With Sunglasses You've got a "harem of wives" to do your dirty work for you... lol Face With Tears Of Joy
Why settle for MSRP when you can wait and get it at a lower price? 😉
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3063 posts
1755 upvotes
Arrived yesterday and put together quickly. Sadly my socket set wasnt with me so I had to use wrench. I imagine it could be built in 5 minutes with a socket set and second pair of hands. Just be careful as the coating scratched easily with my wrench. Hopefully it won't create an issue down the line for rusting.

Used it for moving paving stones and was so much nicer than my wheelbarrow for that. Got lots more to do on property so a very handy piece of equipment.

I noticed I could get a lot more stones done using this because of the less effort involved with stacking, moving, and unloading.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11152 posts
5261 upvotes
Bought a similar cart from PA. Looks exactly the same but the handle on my cart converts to a trailer handle so it can be pulled from a garden tractor. We have had ours 5 or 6 years now and it still works great. Tires are dryed up and leak air but fill them up before using and they last for the day.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3281 posts
2160 upvotes
Langley
Stupid RFD. I don't even need this, but the kid in me thinks it's so cool.

Ordered....
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4962 posts
3555 upvotes
Does this go up steps easily?
Jan 14, 2007
977 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
Got my shipping notice last night for Wed delivery.
Jan 12, 2013
27 posts
13 upvotes
CORNWALL
They just cancelled my order on me. Sold the one they had in stock to another customer even though I purchased it online for pickup.
Mar 17, 2017
201 posts
78 upvotes
Didn’t need this at all…. Picked up one up yesterday from Dixie location. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️
Apr 26, 2010
343 posts
1464 upvotes
BC
With a deal like this, I might just jump on the wagon.
Oct 5, 2011
164 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, out of stock online and out of stock at the store near me....would grab it if i see it earlier (doing gardening work these days and exactly need it to carry my paver stone)...