Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Hand Tool Organizer mounted to wall/pegboard/work bench[4.99 + FS]

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2020 11:05 pm
[OP]
Mar 15, 2012
178 posts
391 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Hand Tool Organizer mounted to wall/pegboard/work bench[4.99 + FS]

Was looking for organizer to easily manage my tools in the garage and I came across this one to attach to my pegboard. Not most of the wholes are useful and we keep some bulky screwdrivers the wholes near to them becomes useless.

But for this cost for $4.99, its really worth it.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8791675e

Keep hand tools neatly organized and readily available with this storage solution. It can be mounted to a wall, workbench or pegboard and features multiple holes, slots and hooks.

If you have something else to order..order it together , so that atleast it covers their shipping cost.
15 replies
Apr 12, 2013
554 posts
469 upvotes
BC
I've had a selection of these for years and not a single issue despite heavy use so easy to recommend. Looks like regular price though.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3738 posts
2058 upvotes

I was going to copy this, but for $5 - DIY be damned.
Mar 29, 2015
66 posts
36 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Whats the deal with free shipping? Does it come up duing check out?

Just saw it... fs for up to 100$. Its still shows a cost though.
Last edited by Jeapea on May 3rd, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 15, 2012
178 posts
391 upvotes
Jeapea wrote: Whats the deal with free shipping? Does it come up duing check out?
yes, just go to checkout and it will show $0 for shipping.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
2754 posts
766 upvotes
North York
I have exactly the same one from Dollarama, I believe they were selling them for $2, not sure if they still have it though.
[OP]
Mar 15, 2012
178 posts
391 upvotes
ag2000 wrote: I have exactly the same one from Dollarama, I believe they were selling them for $2, not sure if they still have it though.
In what section are these placed at please. I checked 2 dollarama's in Brampton didn't find any.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3196 posts
3196 upvotes
Oakville
prakash132 wrote: Was looking for organizer to easily manage my tools in the garage and I came across this one to attach to my pegboard. Not most of the wholes are useful and we keep some bulky screwdrivers the wholes near to them becomes useless.

But for this cost for $4.99, its really worth it.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8791675e

Keep hand tools neatly organized and readily available with this storage solution. It can be mounted to a wall, workbench or pegboard and features multiple holes, slots and hooks.

If you have something else to order..order it together , so that atleast it covers their shipping cost.
I joked with my wife about how us men make use of all the holes, even when it doesn't fit.

She retorted back she would have made alternative life choices if she had known she'd be married to one. I asked the one what? She chucked my pillow out of the room,.slammed the door shut, and yelled @#$hole!.

So now I'm sending this update from the living room.

Good post OP! Bought two.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2153 posts
1331 upvotes
zdpz wrote: I joked with my wife about how us men make use of all the holes, even when it doesn't fit.

She retorted back she would have made alternative life choices if she had known she'd be married to one. I asked the one what? She chucked my pillow out of the room,.slammed the door shut, and yelled @#$hole!.

LOOOOOOL
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2149 posts
1082 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote:

I was going to copy this, but for $5 - DIY be damned.
Actually just saw this and decided, "I will keep my $5 then".
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2951 posts
1675 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: Actually just saw this and decided, "I will keep my $5 then".
I'm right there with you!

I have so many scraps of wood I've been saving for either fire starter or small projects and this is great. So simple I have no choice but to do it now..
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2015
2392 posts
1332 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zdpz wrote: I joked with my wife about how us men make use of all the holes, even when it doesn't fit.

I didn't get the joke behind "one what". Still made me laugh.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2149 posts
1082 upvotes
uklamen wrote: I'm right there with you!

I have so many scraps of wood I've been saving for either fire starter or small projects and this is great. So simple I have no choice but to do it now..
I'd say building is actually easier than placing the online order, waiting for it to arrive, then disinfecting a box and discarding all the waste of this product. Also you can custom size the bitch.