1613 upvotes
MILTON

[Princess Auto] Manual Water Bottle Pump for $4.88

Manual Water Bottle Pump

37 replies
Aug 9, 2005
345 posts
111 upvotes
But that's work and effort! I have a USB powered one. Works like a charm, 3 times the cost but worth it's weight in gold to not manually pump out water.
https://www.amazon.ca/s?i=aps&k=water%2 ... lias%3Daps
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Jan 28, 2018
941 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto, ON
maddmaxx308 wrote: I used one of these once upon a time. It was fantastic. Guess I'll grab this one as my other one was "borrowed" by a friend.

Don't forget free shipping!

princess-auto-free-shipping-2361670/
Any idea how much water a single push of the pump pulls? My lazy bum asks because there are electronic ones available as well, albeit at 4 times the price.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 9, 2005
345 posts
111 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: Any idea how much water a single push of the pump pulls? My lazy bum asks because there are electronic ones available as well, albeit at 4 times the price.
To be faaaaiiir. If you snooped around you can probably find one in the 12-15 range for electric
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Jan 28, 2018
941 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shinru wrote: To be faaaaiiir. If you snooped around you can probably find one in the 12-15 range for electric
$12-$15 delivered within Canada?
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 9, 2005
345 posts
111 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: $12-$15 delivered within Canada?
Yes, it's amazon. Some are even prime eligible, cheaper I think if you don't mind waiting. And it's USB powered, I used mine for almost 2 months before another charge cycle.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2973 posts
1315 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: Any idea how much water a single push of the pump pulls? My lazy bum asks because there are electronic ones available as well, albeit at 4 times the price.
"We have a battery driven pump, but bought this just to see if it worked well. It worked beautifully, two presses on the pump and your glass is ful, no noise, no fuss."

From one of the princess auto reviewers.
Jun 18, 2005
230 posts
551 upvotes
Imagine being so goddamn lazy that you can't manually pump 8 ounces of water.
Jan 28, 2018
941 posts
1468 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dingus wrote: Imagine being so goddamn lazy that you can't manually pump 8 ounces of water.
I don't have to imagine Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9927 posts
4551 upvotes
Bought one 2 hours ago and its already shipped. Thats quick.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!