Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Meguiar's Cleaning and Detailing Products 20-40% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2022 10:19 pm
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
kev604 wrote: Best products on that list is the Ultimate tire and wheel cleaner, has iron X qualities so can be used on the paint to do a iron x/fallout decontamination fairly large bottle so enough to do a vehicle. And the Ceramic detailer, I use it as a topper after every wash produces deep gloss and tight water beading and has some durability also fairly large bottle so lasts a long time. Probably two of the best Meguiar's products in their consumer lineup everything else on sale is meh.
Is it strong enough to remove caked on brake dust? I bought a wheel cleaner, got most of it out but still some residual brake dust left that's really on the rims..
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
1104 posts
1236 upvotes
clammydog wrote: Exactly. First bucket if for soap and water for washing using your wash mitt. Second bucket has plain water and is used for rinsing your wash mitt. You should also have a dirt trap at the bottom of each bucket to prevent dirt from rising up into the water. Canadian Tire sells car wash buckets with this feature.
Wow! I thought the bucket and trap was expensive, but looking at the traps alone, they appear to be the same price!
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2004
1412 posts
563 upvotes
I was really hoping Amazon would drop their price as well
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
2370 posts
1445 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimboski wrote: Is it strong enough to remove caked on brake dust? I bought a wheel cleaner, got most of it out but still some residual brake dust left that's really on the rims..
Ultimate wheel cleaner does a pretty good job I'd say better than most brands if the brake dust is caked you might need a couple applications probably some agitation with a brush or what have you.
Jun 3, 2005
778 posts
289 upvotes
Whitby
Darkblade48 wrote: Wow! I thought the bucket and trap was expensive, but looking at the traps alone, they appear to be the same price!
With the warmer weather approaching these buckets will probably be on sale at some point.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
1104 posts
1236 upvotes
clammydog wrote: With the warmer weather approaching these buckets will probably be on sale at some point.
Time to set up RFD alerts!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3285 posts
1276 upvotes
green_paper wrote: Any recommendations for good wheel brushes?
Been snooping around Chemical Guys wheel brushes and just pricing them out along with their wheel cleaners. Trying to find a good price on the CG stuff though, it's not cheap

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)