• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2022 6:46 pm
[OP]
Sep 4, 2013
267 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton

[Princess Auto] Member’s Mark 957 sq in pellet grill $389.99

I’m not sure why this hasn’t been talked about. Just saw this today. Massive pellet grill, we bought one and the box barely fits In our suv. It was built for Sam’s club in the us. Good review and comes with Princess Autos return policy. You can also order online and have it shipped to your home for cheap.

Weekend project to assemble.
Images
  • image.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 29th, 2020 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added price to title
323 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9218 posts
2872 upvotes
London
I'd bbq every day if I had one that could use pallets, there are so many around here...
[OP]
Sep 4, 2013
267 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
Ottomaddox wrote: I'd bbq every day if I had one that could use pallets, there are so many around here...
Typo fixed.
Jan 22, 2019
368 posts
308 upvotes
I just saw this today, and will probably pick one up. Awesome deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3555 posts
2213 upvotes
West Coast
Oh so tempted. Have a gas grill we use Herr and there, but use out smoker more than anything. This does seem like a decent middle ground. Free shipping too, which is shocking given its 172 lbs.

I'll see what else I can find on temp ranges and other reviews, but looks good OP, thank you.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
4594 posts
1373 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
I've been looking regularly for a pellet grill the last couple weeks. Good score for you and please report back.
[OP]
Sep 4, 2013
267 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
Remember. This is princess auto with their no question return policy. Just a few more days to buy
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2490 posts
382 upvotes
Ajax
This or a ceramic egg style cooker. I have a feeling if I take too long to decide, I am going to miss this deal lol
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
4594 posts
1373 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Kuurgen wrote: This or a ceramic egg style cooker. I have a feeling if I take too long to decide, I am going to miss this deal lol
I have a kamado over 10 years and love it, they're awesome. That being said I'm in the market for a pellet grill.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3555 posts
2213 upvotes
West Coast
Just an FYI, but there are 55 left in stock as of right now.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Banned
Jul 13, 2018
262 posts
1055 upvotes
Can anybody tell me which princess auto location, So i can pick one up :) please.
Banned
Jul 13, 2018
262 posts
1055 upvotes
vcheng20 wrote: I’m not sure why this hasn’t been talked about. Just saw this today. Massive pellet grill, we bought one and the box barely fits In our suv. It was built for Sam’s club in the us. Good review and comes with Princess Autos return policy. You can also order online and have it shipped to your home for cheap.

Weekend project to assemble.
Which location?
Dec 18, 2003
600 posts
131 upvotes
I got it a few weeks back and it's a great bbq... Watch your back lifting it as getting it out of the back of the car was painful with 2 ppl say the least as the thing weight well over 100lb.

It burns about 1kg of pellet per hour so a full bag last around 10h of BBQing. And spare pellet is alot easier to keep around then propane!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28914 posts
14452 upvotes
Kuurgen wrote: This or a ceramic egg style cooker. I have a feeling if I take too long to decide, I am going to miss this deal lol
2 different beasts IMO.

Pellets use pellets (duh) but don't really provide a whole lot of deep smoke without a smoke generator.
Ceramic cookers typically use charcoal and wood chips providing a better smoke.

Pellets are idiot proof. Pick a temp and go.
Most ceramics do have a thermometer available (usually at an extra cost) which can do the same thing. If you don't have one, you'll either have to buy one or manage the temperature yourself.

Pellet cookers are cheap.
Ceramics not so much (especially after temperature controller upgrades).

Pellets require electricity.
Ceramic does not (unless you have a temperature controller, but there's battery packs available)

At the end of the day, both have their positives and negatives. They're slightly different beasts trying to accomplish the same thing.
So yeah... this post probably doesn't help you at all.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
4594 posts
1373 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
death_hawk wrote: Pellets require electricity.
Only thing holding me back so far is the weather factor. I can use my keg in any situation without worry and the forecast.
Jan 15, 2017
318 posts
339 upvotes
this is a steal of a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made by the same company that makes Pitboss as the controller looks the same as some of theirs
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
1720 posts
653 upvotes
Kitchener
Keep in mind that there's a reason Traegar's are over $1000... these may not be as robust as one might like.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
4594 posts
1373 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
To bad it didn't come with a bottle of Makers Mark
Banned
Jul 13, 2018
262 posts
1055 upvotes
Does anybody think this smoker will keep well in the winter?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2322 posts
1916 upvotes
Ontario
Sicario007 wrote: Does anybody think this smoker will keep well in the winter?
I would definitely get a cover for it or store it away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)