Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Member's Mark 957 sq inch Pellet Grill $350

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2023 3:44 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2059 posts
3875 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Member's Mark 957 sq inch Pellet Grill $350

This thread contains more info, but online shows sale price now.

princess-auto-member-cus-mark-957-sq-pe ... 9-2392711/

On sale until Aug 16 and PA will pay for up to $100 of shipping cost.
Thread Summary
800 replies
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
Haven't had mine ship yet from the other post, but going to see if they'll price match over the phone!

Edit: if you're in a similar position as me where your order still hasn't processed, they won't price match yet. Was hoping to have them adjust the price prior to charging my card, but apparently that won't happen. Oh well, give it another few days.
Aug 4, 2020
9 posts
2 upvotes
In on this! Thanks OP
DONT LET IT GET RUST IN THE FIRST PLACE

-BURGERBOB
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
$124 shipping? No thanks. No stores anywhere around here.
Nov 7, 2019
78 posts
142 upvotes
GTA
Bought one online and was charged about $17 for shipping (including the $100 off shipping they have going on right now). Head office called and told me shipping was going to be $244 dollars instead. Unfortunately, had to cancel.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2052 posts
3031 upvotes
Airdrie
Shipping comes out to $58 for me. Which isn't horrible, but is enough to help me control my impulse to buy.
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
speezy wrote: Bought one online and was charged about $17 for shipping (including the $100 off shipping they have going on right now). Head office called and told me shipping was going to be $244 dollars instead. Unfortunately, had to cancel.
Oh wow! That sucks! I've had my order in since July 29 and haven't heard anything yet - it's still processing. Hopefully I don't get the same call!
Dec 20, 2014
396 posts
126 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Called the customer service and they said that my order from the 29th of July was on hold but now they will ship it and after some check they will be able to refund the difference in price (I believe it's around #40).
The order is shipped free of charge to Richmond Hill area in Ontario.
Aug 5, 2020
46 posts
36 upvotes
I just assembled mine yesterday. Seems like pretty decent quality for the price.
There are a few places which will need a gasket or sealant for small gaps, but otherwise it seems great.
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
Truff01 wrote: Called the customer service and they said that my order from the 29th of July was on hold but now they will ship it and after some check they will be able to refund the difference in price (I believe it's around #40).
The order is shipped free of charge to Richmond Hill area in Ontario.
Oh nice. I called customer service and was told I can't change the price until after it's shipped... Seemed silly to me.
Sep 4, 2013
338 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
bug wrote: $124 shipping? No thanks. No stores anywhere around here.
Try doing the check out steps. There is a $100 discount on shipping that only shows up later in the check out steps. We bought this and picked it up locally. It’s 175 pounds and I actually thought the shipping, with $100 off would have been great value
Nov 7, 2019
78 posts
142 upvotes
GTA
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Oh wow! That sucks! I've had my order in since July 29 and haven't heard anything yet - it's still processing. Hopefully I don't get the same call!
That's not the worst part. When I canceled the online order, they arranged to put one on hold for me at the front desk of my local store. I then rented a van to pick up the smoker. When I got there, there was no smoker at the front desk and the staff told me they did not have a forklift driver to take the unit off of the shelf. Given the whole situation, my plans to purchase this smoker have now gone up in smoke.
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
speezy wrote: That's not the worst part. When I canceled the online order, they arranged to put one on hold for me at the front desk of my local store. I then rented a van to pick up the smoker. When I got there, there was no smoker at the front desk and the staff told me they did not have a forklift driver to take the unit off of the shelf. Given the whole situation, my plans to purchase this smoker have now gone up in smoke.
Well that's a huge dick move... wonder if they'll do anything to make it right, or just say sorry and leave you on your way...
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2169 posts
7243 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Seems like a good quality unit from my research and maybe a clone (or very similar) to one of the Pit Boss models.
Get's good reviews as well.

• Pellet hopper capacity:25 lb
  • Durable 6 mm porcelain-coated steel cooking grates and foldable front shelf
Images
  • smoker.jpg
Aug 27, 2017
86 posts
76 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: Seems like a good quality unit from my research and maybe a clone (or very similar) to one of the Pit Boss models.
Get's good reviews as well
  • Pellet hopper capacity:25 lb
  • Durable 6 mm porcelain-coated steel cooking grates and foldable front shelf
It definitely is. I have a pit boss 1000xl and this is a dead copy of it. The pit boss is great, so if this is the same unit then this is an amazing deal! Definitely scoop it up.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2005
1306 posts
33 upvotes
I purchased it last week at $389.99 plus tax with free shipping and mine was delivered yesterday. I haven't had a chance to unbox and build it yet. I'm going to try reaching out to Princess Auto customer support to see if I can be credited the difference now that it's on sale for $40 less.

The box itself is about 200lbs and 4 feet long. I bought this as an upgrade in cooking space to my Traeger Tailgater 20.

I'm looking forward to giving it a test run with some ribs or a brisket
Images
  • 20200806_135149.jpg
Jan 5, 2008
89 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
bclark wrote: I'm going to try reaching out to Princess Auto customer support to see if I can be credited the difference now that it's on sale for $40 less.
They'll definitely do the price adjustment, you just have to call in. It's in the FAQ on their website, #13

I did an in-store pickup because I didn't want to torture a delivery person, and the customer service counter did the price adjustment for me instore but had to do an online refund and then rebuy it there. Took about ten min but painless beyond that.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21699 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
redi2roc wrote: Can anyone recommend a cover for this?
They have BBQ covers on sale as well. This one might fit. Suggest you buy a couple of sizes to test as returns are no issue at PA.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -prod-com2
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)