Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Monster 12-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector with USB/Type-C Ports ($25.01) - Deal dead

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2022 9:14 pm
Aug 30, 2011
133 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, picked up 2 a few hours ago.
Aug 19, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
Not listed anymore. Does Princess Auto restock their sale items sometimes?
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10912 posts
754 upvotes
Scarborough
They sent me two emails. I ordered two of them and it seems like they cancelled both even though the email says 1 cancelled.
Aug 30, 2011
133 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
thechampion116 wrote: They sent me two emails. I ordered two of them and it seems like they cancelled both even though the email says 1 cancelled.
Same, might have been phantom stock
Jun 2, 2005
125 posts
178 upvotes
Saint Catharines
razrsharp wrote: Along with that solid 10% commission.
I wish, BB was no commission ever
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
3555 posts
2710 upvotes
BBTechZone wrote: I wish, BB was no commission ever
I worked at the Bay. Accessories like power bars were always 10%, so when you got someone to splurge on Monster it was the best. TVs were I think 3-5%. Best part time job ever.
Sep 15, 2008
170 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
Qty 2 available online as of 4:21 PM MST
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1049 posts
573 upvotes
Very disappointed upon checking the bottom of the box it says manufactured by Jem Accessories Inc and they licensed to use Monster brand. You can feel the quality of this product very shinny plastic front and not the solid feeling we would see either monster or Belkin or APC . No one never noticed this? Really hate when companies sell Their names like prostitutes. And Costco is known pimp for all these licensed junk tools and clothing
Farles70 wrote: Solid deal, thanks for posting this OP!

I have been using Monster power bars around the house for years and have been very happy with them.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1049 posts
573 upvotes
mrFoce wrote: Thanks, picked up 2 a few hours ago.
How is it, did you already use it?