Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Power Fist 1-1/2 Litre Handheld Sprayer $3.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2021 11:57 am
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2270 posts
1724 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Power Fist 1-1/2 Litre Handheld Sprayer $3.99

Hi everyone,

Power Fist 1-1/2 Litre Handheld Sprayer is currently on sale for $3.99. Back in stock after a few months of being OOS.

Good for soapy wooder (Chrisfix anyone?), alcohol/ water, and etc

Curbside orders and pick-up in effect for all Ontario stores. Stores are closed to customer traffic.
On Sale: Apr 28 2020 - May 10 2020
Regular: $9.99
Sale: $3.99
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 27th, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
39 replies
Mar 7, 2011
688 posts
1044 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: *immature giggling*
From the description:

Adjusts from fine mist to jet stream. Polyethylene tank with graduated markings on side. Brass tip.
Oct 25, 2015
257 posts
289 upvotes
Guelph, Ontario
Thanks OP. ordered one of these to make shampooing the car carpets / seats a bit easier.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Owned 3 of these and all 3 went back after a couple months.

Used one with a farm grade round up mix (ok my bad) it was good for a week and i would empty and wash out when done but week later and maybe 3 times using it leaked and would not build pressure.

2nd one used for soap water mix for wife to do windows ect. this one did last a couple months but again issues.

3rd,honey oil mix with water for leather car and truck seats. This also did the car and truck no issues then thought when i bring the summer car out of storage i would do the seats in that and well you guessed it.Doesnt work anymore so all 3 got returned.
Customer service asked if i had any more as i could keep the parts that still worked as backups as they only needed the failed part to ship back.

Id spend some more and get something different to be honest.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Alvord wrote:
Good for soapy wooder (Chrisfix anyone?)
:)
blazed16 wrote: Owned 3 of these and all 3 went back after a couple months.
Probably why it's so cheap I guess. Also PA pickup service can be hit or miss depending on time of day and location, so might not want to wait around for 1-2hrs for something that costs $4, lol. But I think free shipping is still in effect?
Dec 4, 2005
227 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
How are you guys placing orders? I've tried to order items that are only available online via their website and I keep getting errors (tried for a few days already) and when I call their number the line goes dead.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2270 posts
1724 upvotes
Blude wrote: How are you guys placing orders? I've tried to order items that are only available online via their website and I keep getting errors (tried for a few days already) and when I call their number the line goes dead.
Haven't ordered from PA, but for over the phone orders it is a bit of a line on the phone and when picking up. About a 20 minute wait for pick ups, waiting for someone to answer their phone (you have to call them so they know you're here) and another 10 minutes for someone to bring it out.
May 10, 2017
659 posts
467 upvotes
Thank you!
Donate to your local food bank today!
Dec 20, 2014
396 posts
126 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Blude wrote: How are you guys placing orders? I've tried to order items that are only available online via their website and I keep getting errors (tried for a few days already) and when I call their number the line goes dead.
Never had a problem with ordering from them... Are you trying to order from a mobile device? I was ordering from my laptop and desktop computers. Try maybe different browser, disable the VPN or any add blockers.
If still no - try clearing browser cache and cookies.
Nov 11, 2003
512 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
FYI for those trying to order online, I have had TONS of issues ordering items when I am logged In. I now checkout as a guest and I have no issues.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Any issues with keeping soap & water in the container after washing my car instead of emptying it?
Apr 6, 2012
212 posts
86 upvotes
Thanks. I hope it holds well and does not leak.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17378 upvotes
Markham
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17378 upvotes
Markham
This is good for ppl who like to smoke food in their smoker. Only concern is quality if what someone else posted is true. I have this curbside stuff, I'd rather they limit capacity in the store to 10 or 20 ppl than this stupidity. I'm OK with lining up if that is what it is.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Oct 9, 2014
375 posts
529 upvotes
YEG, YXE, YYZ
blazed16 wrote: Owned 3 of these and all 3 went back after a couple months.

Used one with a farm grade round up mix (ok my bad) it was good for a week and i would empty and wash out when done but week later and maybe 3 times using it leaked and would not build pressure.

2nd one used for soap water mix for wife to do windows ect. this one did last a couple months but again issues.

3rd,honey oil mix with water for leather car and truck seats. This also did the car and truck no issues then thought when i bring the summer car out of storage i would do the seats in that and well you guessed it.Doesnt work anymore so all 3 got returned.
Customer service asked if i had any more as i could keep the parts that still worked as backups as they only needed the failed part to ship back.

+1. I have one also and the bottom eventually tears itself. It's rather unfortunate. I have to return mine for a replacement but when I get my new one, I'll be sure to not always keep it compressed. I think the amount of force in it at all times is what wrecks it.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: A blanket thread is like no thread...it's like saying go read the flyer yourself. Ppl are posting things they find which they think are good deals and then there's discussion of the one item. If there's a big thread, everything gets lost. Just my opinion.
I understand what you're saying and that's fair but all these threads are part of the same sale.
This thread seemed to have worked out OK? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
clearance-deals-2370413/
No politics in sigs - mods

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)