Expired Hot Deals

Princess Auto

Power Fist 4 pc 7 in. Snap Ring Plier Set for $12.49, Titan 5 pc Mini Plier Set for $10, 3 pc Adjustable Wrench Set $10

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1551 posts
8871 upvotes
MILTON

[Princess Auto] Power Fist 4 pc 7 in. Snap Ring Plier Set for $12.49, Titan 5 pc Mini Plier Set for $10, 3 pc Adjustable Wrench Set $10

4 replies
Jun 6, 2004
45 posts
44 upvotes
I have the snap ring plier set, good value for the money. I prefer the dedicated pliers over the ones with interchangable tips which tend to be a bit sloppy fitting.
Jul 7, 2005
600 posts
172 upvotes
Nice! have an AC clutch & coil coming in that needs replacing, a review says they worked well for a wheel bearing...heres hoping they can handle an AC compressor.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2099 posts
1643 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
waitin4BOOST wrote: Nice! have an AC clutch & coil coming in that needs replacing, a review says they worked well for a wheel bearing...heres hoping they can handle an AC compressor.
I did this on a Corolla last year. I’d recommend wearing safety glasses. These snap ring pliers have tapered tips and it was quite difficult to get the second ring off and on the coil from underneath the car. The tips don’t grab the ear holes very well so they pop out easily and when the ring does come off it will probably shoot towards your face.
Jul 7, 2005
600 posts
172 upvotes
my eyes thank you lol
rob187 wrote: I did this on a Corolla last year. I’d recommend wearing safety glasses. These snap ring pliers have tapered tips and it was quite difficult to get the second ring off and on the coil from underneath the car. The tips don’t grab the ear holes very well so they pop out easily and when the ring does come off it will probably shoot towards your face.