Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Powerfist 5 cu. ft Galvanized Wheelbarrow for $39.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 5:36 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 24, 2013
862 posts
3623 upvotes
MILTON

[Princess Auto] Powerfist 5 cu. ft Galvanized Wheelbarrow for $39.99

  • Brand Name Powerfist
  • Item Name 5 cu. ft Galvanized Wheelbarrow
  • Deck Size (cu. ft) 5 cu. ft
  • Max. Load Capacity (lb) 220 lb
  • Tray Size (in.) 32L x 24W x 8.46H in.
  • Tray Material Steel
  • Handle Material Steel
  • Wheel Size (in.) 13 in.
  • Wheel Material Rubber, plastic
  • Wheel Type Pneumatic wheel
  • Axle Diameter (in.) 0.75 in.
  • Number of Wheels 1
  • Packaging (qty) 1 qty
OOO Online

Image
Last edited by immad01 on Sep 16th, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
30 replies
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 24, 2013
862 posts
3623 upvotes
MILTON
Price: £29.99 = $50 cad.

that makes $39.99 a pretty good deal.
Jr. Member
May 8, 2016
174 posts
84 upvotes
I ordered online about one week ago but didn’t receive any shipping info yet.
Member
Mar 19, 2002
319 posts
175 upvotes
n7n1c1
Upvoted deal.
After going to a dual wheeled barrow, i'm never going back. So much more stable.
Heatware Reference Tyger
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5075 upvotes
ON
Tyger wrote: Upvoted deal.
After going to a dual wheeled barrow, i'm never going back. So much more stable.
Guess you never tried one with no wheels at all. The pinnacle of stability.
Member
Dec 21, 2012
327 posts
518 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
dilligafeh wrote: Guess you never tried one with no wheels at all. The pinnacle of stability.
I think those are just called barrows.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2548 posts
1802 upvotes
springrain wrote: I ordered online about one week ago but didn’t receive any shipping info yet.
The store employees are probably still scratching their head trying to figure out how to pack this thing for shipping. The Canada Post cost is going to be more than $40 alone
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
1716 posts
765 upvotes
Dual wheeled one is 69, plastic
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5075 upvotes
ON
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: The store employees are probably still scratching their head trying to figure out how to pack this thing for shipping. The Canada Post cost is going to be more than $40 alone
They come in a box. You have to assemble it. My order got canceled twice last week.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5075 upvotes
ON
whoace wrote: I think those are just called barrows.
It don't matter what you call them, cuz they ain't coming...
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3877 posts
2313 upvotes
immad01 wrote: Price: £29.99 = $50 cad.

that makes $39.99 a pretty good deal.
There is some discrepancy on the specs between the two links like the tray volume and weight capacity, but it favours the the PA model so that makes it an even better deal if they are accurate.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 24, 2013
862 posts
3623 upvotes
MILTON
SizzleChest wrote: There is some discrepancy on the specs between the two links like the tray volume and weight capacity, but it favours the the PA model so that makes it an even better deal if they are accurate.
other link was for amazon UK, that item cannot be shipped to Canada, so only option available is PA one. PA is Online is OOO so you may have to find it in store.
Member
User avatar
Jul 23, 2007
203 posts
240 upvotes
Montreal
I bought my first wheel barrow last week.
The handles are wood.
every time i lift it (when loaded), you hear the wood cracking sound. is that normal?
I feel like it might break...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 18, 2012
1967 posts
1961 upvotes
Tyger wrote: Upvoted deal.
After going to a dual wheeled barrow, i'm never going back. So much more stable.
To each their own. I prefer single wheel. It's less stable, but its easier to maneuver.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3877 posts
2313 upvotes
sky1213 wrote: I bought my first wheel barrow last week.
The handles are wood.
every time i lift it (when loaded), you hear the wood cracking sound. is that normal?
I feel like it might break...
Not normal. Either you are exceeding the weight capacity or it's an old/cheap wheelbarrow. I don't know if you can get replacement handles, but you would probably benefit from adding a length of 1x2 to the handles for some extra bracing.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5075 upvotes
ON
sky1213 wrote: I bought my first wheel barrow last week.
The handles are wood.
every time i lift it (when loaded), you hear the wood cracking sound. is that normal?
I feel like it might break...
Is it coming from the wheelbarrow or your back ? One would be more concerning than the other.
Jr. Member
May 8, 2016
174 posts
84 upvotes
Anyone ordered online and received shipping info already?

Top