[Princess Auto] Powerfist 5 cu. ft Galvanized Wheelbarrow for $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 5:36 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1115 posts
485 upvotes
York Region
springrain wrote: Anyone ordered online and received shipping info already?
Not yet. There were 2 shipping options, Canada Post and Purolator. I chose Purolator. Let's see what happens.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3830 posts
2785 upvotes
GTA
Great tool for hoarding Kirkland toilet paper!
Jul 24, 2012
698 posts
103 upvotes
bacalhau4me wrote: Order was cancelled
Mine was cancelled too saying inventory error. But there are still 3 instore online at this moment. So disappointed.
Jul 8, 2008
834 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Dealfinder111 wrote: Mine was cancelled too saying inventory error. But there are still 3 instore online at this moment. So disappointed.
same with mine as well. was really looking forward to it.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1115 posts
485 upvotes
York Region
sidde0 wrote: same with mine as well. was really looking forward to it.
All that wheelbarrow is good for is to easily qualify for the free shipping Face With Tears Of Joy
Jul 8, 2008
834 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
bacalhau4me wrote: All that wheelbarrow is good for is to easily qualify for the free shipping Face With Tears Of Joy
damn looks like i didnt miss out on anything then. Now how to return the free shipping item i got? haha
Jul 23, 2015
51 posts
40 upvotes
Got mine back in late Aug before the RFD effect.

The metal seems somewhat thin. While I haven't dented it, I could see it buckling/ripping out where the two bolts connect to the handle. I'll probably get a mending plate to reinforce those spots.

The wheelbarrow is relatively shallow, so it holds around 5 x 50L bags of soil flush with the rim. You do have the balance the load, as it can tip over. But that being said, being easy to tip is a good thing when you want to pour all the dirt/gravel without much effort. Also, it was easy for me to navigate around some tight corners.

Don't know about the 220lbs rated maximum load capacity, doubt it could hold that weight without the metal being pulled out at one of the bolts/joints. That said, I doubt I'd be able to lift/move something that heavuy too far anyhow. Also, it's sitting outside for the last couple of months, and hasn't rusted yet.

Lastly. there was also an off smell when I first put it together, I think it was the rubber/plastic handles. So I think I got my money out of it for my yardwork this year. Wish I had it earlier when I built my paver stone patio (moved 4 tonnes of dirt/pavers/gravel/stone), although as alluded to before, not sure if it would hold up to a lot of abuse.