Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Princess Auto 36" 24" 12" 6" Bar Clamps $9/8/7/6 each.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2020 4:44 pm
Mar 5, 2016
873 posts
582 upvotes
sleepyguy wrote: They are lighter duty than the home depot Bessey clamps for sure. Still they are pretty decent, you can definitely modify them to be "beefier" and even make a few to be flat sitting if need be. pretty easy to do so.
Bessy are the best on the market. Of course these are amateur hour in comparison!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1130 posts
278 upvotes
Markham
ahammad wrote:
Bessy are the best on the market. Of course these are amateur hour in comparison!
No doubt Bessy are amazing but u have to compare apples to apples

Bessy clamps are 4-5 times the price
Like saying Ferrari is da best and a corolla is amateur hr in comparison LOL Face With Tears Of Joy

For the price they are amazing for light duty work
If u need heavier duty get bessy or Irwin but at much more $

I grabbed 2 x 24 inch for $8 each
I'm a beginner diyer and have a bunch of clamps already in various sizes so a few extra amateur hr clamps to help clamp a box or project will do the job.
Sandviper
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2126 posts
596 upvotes
Kitchener
Just and FYI, I bought some last time. The plastic protector pieces were missing. I sent a text, but no one ever got back to me. No biggie, as I just used some sticky one side felt pads to protect the work. Light duty as others have said.
Nov 24, 2009
89 posts
52 upvotes
GTA
sam123 wrote: Just and FYI, I bought some last time. The plastic protector pieces were missing. I sent a text, but no one ever got back to me. No biggie, as I just used some sticky one side felt pads to protect the work. Light duty as others have said.
You mentioned exactly what I was going to advise. If you buy these, make sure the white plastic protective covers are in place on both clamping surfaces. They will come off easily. Decent for DIY homeowner.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2324 posts
1992 upvotes
Ottawa
looks like the 6-inch, 12-inch, 18-inch, 24-inch, 30-inch and 36-inch are all on sale. I don't want to buy one or more of every size - any recommendations for, say 2 of these clamps to have in a general DIY home workshop? e.g., 2 x 18-inch? 1 x 12-inch and 1 x 24-inch?

(I already have a few 6-inch clamps, so I guess what I'm looking for are some larger, general-purpose clamps to have on hand.)
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2324 posts
1992 upvotes
Ottawa
cappaj wrote: looks like the 6-inch, 12-inch, 18-inch, 24-inch, 30-inch and 36-inch are all on sale. I don't want to buy one or more of every size - any recommendations for, say 2 of these clamps to have in a general DIY home workshop? e.g., 2 x 18-inch? 1 x 12-inch and 1 x 24-inch?

(I already have a few 6-inch clamps, so I guess what I'm looking for are some larger, general-purpose clamps to have on hand.)
Well to get myself up to free shipping I basically went with one of each! Will make a good Christmas present for myself. :)
I am a current Koodo customer
Mar 11, 2019
76 posts
84 upvotes
I bought 4 last time and had to return 2 due to slipping with very little force applied.