Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

[Princess Auto] 600 lb 4 Wheel Mover's Dolly $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2018 3:33 pm
Oct 12, 2015
428 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Princess Auto] [Princess Auto] 600 lb 4 Wheel Mover's Dolly $14.99

I think this might be a hot deal so I decided to share. I am a long time Rfd'er but never post a new thread. I think I need to do some contribution to Rfd'er and if it's an repost please pardon me and delete the thread. Thanks.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
The hardwood dolly for $21.99 looks like a good deal too.

These $14.99 dollies are good - but they'll get destroyed in no time with half the rated weight and on uneven ground.
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
Shipping fee kinda kill the deal.
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Thanks OP, good first deal posting.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
lennyandcarl wrote: Then go to the store!
Is it the same price at the store ? It only shows online in the webpage .
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
735 upvotes
m8x
$11.00 shipping to the GTA. Anyone know if the deal is available in the store ?

:)
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
HernanDavid wrote: Is it the same price at the store ? It only shows online in the webpage .
Yes, these prices are available at the store but I suggest you call ahead and ask if they have stock, just give them the SKU #. They will also give you a rain cheque if the item is a sale price (like this one is) and they have no stock.

The stuff that's "Hot Buy" is usually limited "one-time" only items and they can't write rain cheques for that as they won't be getting any more stock. They're kinda like overstock items from manufacturers an employee explained to me.

The only items online that you can't buy in store are the items that are labelled "Web-exclusive item" right near where the price is.
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
Howitzer1 wrote: Yes, these prices are available at the store but I suggest you call ahead and ask if they have stock, just give them the SKU #. They will also give you a rain cheque if the item is a sale price (like this one is) and they have no stock.

The stuff that's "Hot Buy" is usually limited "one-time" only items and they can't write rain cheques for that as they won't be getting any more stock. They're kinda like overstock items from manufacturers an employee explained to me.

The only items online that you can't buy in store are the items that are labelled "Web-exclusive item" right near where the price is.
Thank you man!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
They usually have quite a bit of stock. I picked up a different mover with a particle board and 4 casters for like $12.
😃
Oct 12, 2015
428 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Howitzer1 wrote:
Yes, these prices are available at the store but I suggest you call ahead and ask if they have stock, just give them the SKU #. They will also give you a rain cheque if the item is a sale price (like this one is) and they have no stock.

Right, the price is for in store and online. I bought it yesterday afternoon and have around 20 in stock at the store in Scarborough. The store address is

Princess Auto
Unit 1 1455 McCowan road, Scarborough, ON M1S 5K7

Please call them before go there.
Jan 15, 2017
424 posts
498 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: The hardwood dolly for $21.99 looks like a good deal too.

These $14.99 dollies are good - but they'll get destroyed in no time with half the rated weight and on uneven ground.
The hardwood ones are nice and sturdy. I have used two of them for storing the front end loader from my tractor on so that I can move it around and it works well. The only complaint would be it would be nice if they had larger wheels. The wheels don't really work well unless you are moving something on relatively smooth areas
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
I have this one and it's decent, fairly solid. Certainly a good deal at this price.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4679 posts
3970 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
I have my kegerator sitting on one of these in my basement, and I have two others in my garage that I have a compressor and portable table saw siting on, tucked under a workbench.
You would be hard pressed to find the wheels at this price.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3198 posts
1023 upvotes
Vancouver
HD US dolly

Bought this a couple of years ago at Home Depot US for US$20. This unit is rated for 1,000 lbs. The dimensions are exactly the same.

This Princess Auto price is good.