• Sep 23rd, 2020 7:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5751 posts
1932 upvotes
Cornwall PE

[Princess Auto] Princess auto foam canon $14.99 + tax

Good price for one looking for one. Usual fare amazon quality at least visually, haven't used it yet.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
35 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1414 posts
293 upvotes
Ottawa
for using with air compressor?
Feb 2, 2009
252 posts
50 upvotes
cf7777 wrote: for using with air compressor?
Yes from the description on PA website: "1 Litre Pressure Washer Foam Cannon "
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2215 posts
1690 upvotes
Montreal, QC
cf7777 wrote: for using with air compressor?
Not air compressor. With a Pressure washer.
Sep 15, 2012
684 posts
143 upvotes
bv
I’ve read of this thing shattering/exploding and damaging the car from piece flying from the nozzle. Best of luck to your warriors!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2215 posts
1690 upvotes
Montreal, QC
iPonik wrote: I’ve read of this thing shattering/exploding and damaging the car from piece flying from the nozzle. Best of luck to your warriors!
This specific unit, or foam canons in general ?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1873 posts
386 upvotes
This foam cannon is very good quality and it works great. I've used the Turtle Wax car soap from Costco and it creates a thick, slow moving foam. I also used this foam cannon to clean the siding on my house and was very pleased with the results. Well worth the $15.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2005
5913 posts
107 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Did you have to adjust the nozzle at all? I got this last time around and cant get it to do a thick foam, it just sprays like water soap and wicks right off.. embarassed myself haha
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1873 posts
386 upvotes
iPonik wrote: I’ve read of this thing shattering/exploding and damaging the car from piece flying from the nozzle. Best of luck to your warriors!
It can fly off if its not properly locked in place, but that's the user's fault. As for exploding, I cannot see how. The bottle does not fill with water - the soap solution is pulled out of the bottle to mix with the water flowing through the cannon. No pressure builds up in the bottle.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1873 posts
386 upvotes
nfnx wrote: Did you have to adjust the nozzle at all? I got this last time around and cant get it to do a thick foam, it just sprays like water soap and wicks right off.. embarassed myself haha
Both of the black plastic parts on this bottle can be adjusted. The dial on top adjusts the flow, and the nozzle can be turned to adjust the foam. Adjust the nozzle so that the 2 metal flaps at the end are close together, but not touching each other.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5751 posts
1932 upvotes
Cornwall PE
And be sure to use enough soap.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5751 posts
1932 upvotes
Cornwall PE
I've read that there are ghosts. Doesn't make it true or mean anything.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Jun 3, 2016
239 posts
124 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
nfnx wrote: Did you have to adjust the nozzle at all? I got this last time around and cant get it to do a thick foam, it just sprays like water soap and wicks right off.. embarassed myself haha
There is a tiny orifice inside the nozzle change this with a new one that has diameter of 1.1mm it is smaller hole and it produces great foam I got mind from eBay look for 1.1mm nozzle orifice
With time, everything will go on sale...
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1760 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
Jaegerjaque wrote: There is a tiny orifice inside the nozzle change this with a new one that has diameter of 1.1mm it is smaller hole and it produces great foam I got mind from eBay look for 1.1mm nozzle orifice
how much did you get it for? Amazon had it for 12$ i ordered from aliexpress for 2.60 ish. i din't want to wait 1.5 months for it but it seems like i will be ready for car washing next year lol
Jun 3, 2016
239 posts
124 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
n3o321 wrote: how much did you get it for? Amazon had it for 12$ i ordered from aliexpress for 2.60 ish. i din't want to wait 1.5 months for it but it seems like i will be ready for car washing next year lol
Actually I wanted it pronto it was around $12 so basically same price, I wasn't patient enough to order on Ali but this thing makes a huge difference it generated thick foam
With time, everything will go on sale...