So definitely attractive price for a rock bottom cheapest board.
Not from experience, but from research the problems with boards are
- Seams quality (get busted)
- Build/component quality (valves leaking)
- Build/component quality (things fall off - handles, bungee, etc)
- Material quality - cheaper the board - heavier the board and weaker the material.
No miracles here.
More Important stuff
- More expensive the board - higher the PSI - more rigid the board. Cheap boards 15 psi, expensive - 25 psi Almost double difference.
- Not rigid paddle. Floppy paddle's work area - who would knew
- Paddle sinks - ouch
PSI-wise, Costco's Body Glove Performer 11 - is a cheap one
There's no [trusted] ratings on Alibaba's OEM ones, but some videos posted show evidence of very poor rigidity.