Jul 26, 2008
370 posts
374 upvotes
Montreal

[Princess Auto] Princess auto : Welding table and stuff $169

Find in this weeks flyer :

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8907602e

from the page :

This welding table is perfect for welding and metal fabrication.
It features steel construction, evenly spaced holes and includes a metal fit-up kit (4 each of threaded adapters,
stop bases with stop plates, magnetic rests and inserted clamps and 8 V-blocks.)

It appears to be same product as this : https://www.amazon.com/Klutch-Steel-Wel ... B07R24TXRC
A few youtube videos on it :

Bonus the shipping is free for this item, it going to be perfect for my DIY usage.

Update : package arrived it was shipped from a Quebec location
Last edited by naimc on Sep 2nd, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
May 2, 2010
268 posts
94 upvotes
Thanks OP. Don't need this but need this...
Mar 5, 2016
624 posts
390 upvotes
I am not a welder, but I am a woodworker and this seems like it can be used for that purpose as well. I have seen similar wood working tables with the slotted tops and similar "drop in" accessories to hold stuff down. Hmm, I really want this for woodworking but I am not sure if there are better options out there at a similar cost (or even make my own at this point, but I doubt it will be much cheaper)
Dec 11, 2004
356 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. I saw this in the flyer and was hesitant but since it's on RFD then it must be a good deal... so I bought it :) I'm looking to get into some welding as a hobby so this will sit in the garage as I slowly assemble my kit.
Sep 23, 2018
22 posts
17 upvotes
4mm top doesn't leave much meat for cleanup (mig/stick splatter) so apply anti spatter from PA. May bend on clamping but if you don't have a table like this it is great value.
Nov 18, 2008
644 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up a Lincoln 140 welder as a hobby, came across this on PA site but it’s out of stock online... maybe I’ll head to the store and see if I can get one.
Nov 7, 2011
82 posts
48 upvotes
AGASSIZ
That is just to thin a top and with sheet steel legs.
Two feet by three feet also is not very big for most welding projects.
If you already an experienced welder buy the materials and make your own if you haven't already, something a little more sturdy, thicker top and with wheels.
If you are just starting out as a new hobby welder on a budget, this will have value in getting you on your way.