Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] PrincessAuto: $15 1 Litre Pressure Washer Foam Cannon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:09 pm
Mar 29, 2006
436 posts
49 upvotes
Markham
Ordered one this morning for in store pick up, an hour later it was ready for pick up at 8500 woodbine ave, similair to the ones on amazon or aliexpress except you don't get the 1.1 orifice.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28046 posts
8481 upvotes
djrhyme wrote: Thanks OP... Picked one up FROM the Whitby location a couple hours ago. I hope it fits with my Costco electric Karcher unit. They had 7 left. It's on an end cap near surplus section. Looks like this:
Definitely won't fit a K-series without an adapter. You can get one from Amazon for less than $20 and warehoused by Amazon so you get it tomorrow or whatever:
https://www.amazon.ca/FUNTECK-Pressure- ... B07TX8RPZG

That said this has a plastic end, but not like the Karcher wand/adpaters aren't plastic to begin with. The adapter I got was all brass/metal but I had to wait some weeks for it to arrive--I don't see any listings like that on Amazon anyway; I'd just go with the half-plastic since it'll be lighter and you'll get it quickly and easily. It'll cost more than the cannon, lol, but the good news is you'll then be able to use any quick-connect pressure washer hoses, accessories, etc. instead of being stuck with only Karcher products.
purebluejapan wrote: I want to give you guys a PSA when using this foamer attachment.
Don't use it too damn close to the car in case it breaks.

I had the same one and the plastic head broke completely off the copper end and shot out.
Damaged the car's door, had to get the dent pulled.
:eek: WOW really? That is a bit concerning.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1649 posts
641 upvotes
Maybe I'm just dumb but I don't see anything in that bylaw about washing cars in your own driveway? (Commercial car washes need to have grease and oil traps).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5109 posts
2016 upvotes
how much soap are you supposed to put in the foam cannon
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13309 posts
3644 upvotes
Scarberia
BenK wrote: how much soap are you supposed to put in the foam cannon
1/4 plus 3/4 hot water... I'd say ymmv depending on how much foam u want
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1199 posts
393 upvotes
MARKHAM
ES_Revenge wrote: Definitely won't fit a K-series without an adapter. You can get one from Amazon for less than $20 and warehoused by Amazon so you get it tomorrow or whatever:
https://www.amazon.ca/FUNTECK-Pressure- ... B07TX8RPZG

That said this has a plastic end, but not like the Karcher wand/adpaters aren't plastic to begin with. The adapter I got was all brass/metal but I had to wait some weeks for it to arrive--I don't see any listings like that on Amazon anyway; I'd just go with the half-plastic since it'll be lighter and you'll get it quickly and easily. It'll cost more than the cannon, lol, but the good news is you'll then be able to use any quick-connect pressure washer hoses, accessories, etc. instead of being stuck with only Karcher products.

:eek: WOW really? That is a bit concerning.
Yes I have photos somewhere in my older iPhone! The whole plastic part including the copper holding it screwed down broke right off!
Nov 23, 2018
38 posts
19 upvotes
No stock at Newmarket...went on Saturday and again today. Nada,
May 31, 2011
110 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
There were a few left (maybe 10? On Saturday) at the PA in Kitchener when I was there.
May 31, 2011
110 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
iceman2015 wrote: I was able to pick up the Kobalt 4 bucks at Lowe's. Should I still consider this deal?
I tried both the $4 Kobalt and the $15 PA one. Hands down, the PA piece is much better. More foamy. The Kobalt was basically shooting soap suds.. Not foamy at all. I ended up returning the Kobalt to Lowes and kept the PA piece..
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13309 posts
3644 upvotes
Scarberia
aftershocks wrote: I tried both the $4 Kobalt and the $15 PA one. Hands down, the PA piece is much better. More foamy. The Kobalt was basically shooting soap suds.. Not foamy at all. I ended up returning the Kobalt to Lowes and kept the PA piece..
u have that compact new kobalt power washer for 89 bucks right? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 31, 2011
110 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: u have that compact new kobalt power washer for 89 bucks right? tia
I don't, I bought a kolbalt pressure washer 2000psi last year. It fit perfectly with the PA piece.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3291 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
So on the new small kobalt pressure washers that many picked up, this only connects on the long wand?

Kinda heavy and less control then if you connected without the wand (which the one in the box with the washer did)

Any other feedback?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2158 posts
1331 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: So on the new small kobalt pressure washers that many picked up, this only connects on the long wand?

Kinda heavy and less control then if you connected without the wand (which the one in the box with the washer did)

Any other feedback?
I made a much shorter one and you have a lot more control. Also not as heavy. Purchased all the parts from PA.
Images
  • 44A87D62-8026-41A9-904A-37C146A16295.png
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2554 posts
1810 upvotes
Please check your local bylaws before washing your car in your driveway. In many cases, like Toronto, it is not allowed for good reason (ever notice how each time it rains in Toronto all the beaches become off-limits for days and days? it's not just E. coli they're testing for). This "hot deal" can quickly become not so hot if your neighbours call 311 and you get fined (it's unlikely but still no reason to be a crap person and pollute)

https://www.toronto.ca/services-payment ... -surfaces/

https://www.toronto.ca/311/knowledgebas ... r-use.html

Lots of car wash products also contain phosphates which contribute to the spreading of blue-green algae in our waterways (already a really bad problem and getting significantly worse in recent years). The algae is extremely toxic and routinely kills fish and animals (including pets).
Jul 22, 2010
376 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
Alvord wrote: I made a much shorter one and you have a lot more control. Also not as heavy. Purchased all the parts from PA.
I need something like this, the wand on the pressure washer isnt the best and the hose it comes with..
any recommendations?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2158 posts
1331 upvotes
vitalemontea wrote: I need something like this, the wand on the pressure washer isnt the best and the hose it comes with..
any recommendations?
You can purchase one on amazon that’s ready to go like my previous post in the photo or build your own, like I did. About $25 from PA.
An employee helped me get all the parts, all I needed to do was screw on the attachments .
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13309 posts
3644 upvotes
Scarberia
i just used my PA 15$ foam cannon! works good! lots of foam and i didn't need to use much of the bottle and soap...i only used like 1/4 of the bottle, the only bad thing is it makes a #(@!!@ing mess of the driveway with all the white soapy water! my neighbors might complain cuz i leave the sidewalks dirty with white streaks! i didn't really adjust the spray, not sure if it can widen the spray pattern of the foam? or it only shoots a straight line?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2158 posts
1331 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: i just used my PA 15$ foam cannon! works good! lots of foam and i didn't need to use much of the bottle and soap...i only used like 1/4 of the bottle, the only bad thing is it makes a #(@!!@ing mess of the driveway with all the white soapy water! my neighbors might complain cuz i leave the sidewalks dirty with white streaks! i didn't really adjust the spray, not sure if it can widen the spray pattern of the foam? or it only shoots a straight line?
Twist the black nozzle. It’s an adjustment