Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] PrincessAuto: $15 1 Litre Pressure Washer Foam Cannon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:09 pm
Dec 30, 2006
281 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Does anybody have a link to purchase 1.10Mm Orifice Screw to improve foam output of this cannon? I am looking for shaving cream effect.
Nov 28, 2003
411 posts
72 upvotes
Montreal
What kind of spray patterns are you getting? At one extreme I get a narrow stream and at the other end I was expecting more of a "splatter", however it sprays in an awkward direction. Seems like its defective.
Jan 2, 2020
75 posts
80 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Please check your local bylaws before washing your car in your driveway. In many cases, like Toronto, it is not allowed for good reason (ever notice how each time it rains in Toronto all the beaches become off-limits for days and days? it's not just E. coli they're testing for). This "hot deal" can quickly become not so hot if your neighbours call 311 and you get fined (it's unlikely but still no reason to be a crap person and pollute)

https://www.toronto.ca/services-payment ... -surfaces/

https://www.toronto.ca/311/knowledgebas ... r-use.html

Lots of car wash products also contain phosphates which contribute to the spreading of blue-green algae in our waterways (already a really bad problem and getting significantly worse in recent years). The algae is extremely toxic and routinely kills fish and animals (including pets).
I also want to buy pressure washer and foam cannon. But if car wash is not allowed on driveway, it will be of limited use like patio, exterior and driveway cleaning. I always wonder how stores carry and sell so many pressure washer, car soap, foam cannons
Jan 26, 2018
901 posts
517 upvotes
Used it with diluted gold class and the foam is good but not as "sticky" as shaving cream. It will slide off in minutes.
Jul 10, 2017
48 posts
94 upvotes
Spotted 1 in stock in Coquitlam, thought I'd pick it up...turns out it was on clearance at $8.50, can't go far wrong at that price.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6261 posts
328 upvotes
Scarborough
Did in store pick up yesterday. Now to look for soap. What are you guys using?
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1634 posts
1057 upvotes
Markham
keshan wrote: Used it with diluted gold class and the foam is good but not as "sticky" as shaving cream. It will slide off in minutes.
You want the foam to be thick enuf but also slide off after a few minutes and it loosens grime and dirt with it, don’t want to just stick so to speak.
Jan 22, 2011
121 posts
22 upvotes
Burnaby
JayFleming wrote: Spotted 1 in stock in Coquitlam, thought I'd pick it up...turns out it was on clearance at $8.50, can't go far wrong at that price.
Was this the last one in stock you picked up there ? Thanks.
Jul 10, 2017
48 posts
94 upvotes
As far as I know yeah, as it was on Clearance so I doubt they'll restock but it could be worth checking stock via the website.
Sep 26, 2007
373 posts
57 upvotes
keshan wrote: Used it with diluted gold class and the foam is good but not as "sticky" as shaving cream. It will slide off in minutes.
Use a high foaming soap like Chemical Guys Mr. Pink or Maxi Suds II. Gold Glass is not a foaming soap just regular bucket car wash soap, so would not give good results with a foam lance.
Dec 28, 2011
379 posts
176 upvotes
OAKVILLE
kukkudo wrote: Use a high foaming soap like Chemical Guys Mr. Pink or Maxi Suds II. Gold Glass is not a foaming soap just regular bucket car wash soap, so would not give good results with a foam lance.
Sorry to disagree but your information is incorrect. Gold Class is one of the best soaps to use with a foaming gun. It produces a high quality thick foam. I know as I use it as do many other people that have foam guns.
Jul 27, 2014
584 posts
393 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Anyone get one of these lately? It's no longer on their website