SS Foldable Table - 47" x 24" - $109

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2022 9:50 am
[OP]
Dec 4, 2019
22 posts
76 upvotes

[Princess Auto] SS Foldable Table - 47" x 24" - $109

May not be a hot deal to some, but the stainless steel table will be back in stock beginning Nov. 8th. It is $10 more than the last deal but still worth it imo.

I have this and kept it outside ever since I bought it, it's held up nicely. It's durable, foldable and not a spec of rust anywhere which is what you'd expect from a stainless steel table, but at $109 it's a great price.

The website says it will be back in stock on Nov. 8th, however this could be online only as well.

Here's the link below to the previous thread earlier this year.

princess-auto-ss-folding-table-660lb-47 ... e-2456242/
29 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1816 posts
484 upvotes
Immediately thought of Rate My Takeaway lol
Apr 4, 2021
143 posts
305 upvotes
Victoria, BC
this will be perfect to put the Ooni pizza oven that i saw on Thatdealguy's post and just ordered from Costco.
i'm going broke from being on RFD. Astonished Face

thanks OP!
Nov 23, 2006
440 posts
276 upvotes
Ontario
robertbarker wrote: this will be perfect to put the Ooni pizza oven that i saw on Thatdealguy's post and just ordered from Costco.
i'm going broke from being on RFD. Astonished Face

thanks OP!
Bought this table when it was $99 for the Ooni Koda 16, and it fits well - I wished it was a bit wider, but I plan to drill some feet onto the table to help it be a bit more steady. However, no rust or anything - I hit the leg with my string trimmer and a flap of metal bent a bit, but overall it's been great!
Apr 4, 2021
143 posts
305 upvotes
Victoria, BC
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Bought this table when it was $99 for the Ooni Koda 16, and it fits well - I wished it was a bit wider, but I plan to drill some feet onto the table to help it be a bit more steady. However, no rust or anything - I hit the leg with my string trimmer and a flap of metal bent a bit, but overall it's been great!
i ordered the Koda 12". would have rather had the 16" but for the sale price, i couldn't beat it. i'll just make slightly smaller pizzas.

when you say "drill some feet", do you mean drill holes at the bottom of the legs and screw rubber (or something) feet into those holes? did you do that so you could adjust the height to compensate for uneven i'll probably be keeping this put away and only bring it out when i want to use it which is why this table being "folding" is interesting.
Jan 28, 2021
34 posts
40 upvotes
I got 3 of these at 99$ and they were a good deal. Pretty sturdy, nice looking, nothing bad to say about them at that price. At 109$ they are still excellent value imo.
May 23, 2009
166 posts
38 upvotes
Laval
Was reduced last spring but OOS. I'm waiting to this...

Thank's
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
icare2
Nov 23, 2006
440 posts
276 upvotes
Ontario
robertbarker wrote: i ordered the Koda 12". would have rather had the 16" but for the sale price, i couldn't beat it. i'll just make slightly smaller pizzas.

when you say "drill some feet", do you mean drill holes at the bottom of the legs and screw rubber (or something) feet into those holes? did you do that so you could adjust the height to compensate for uneven i'll probably be keeping this put away and only bring it out when i want to use it which is why this table being "folding" is interesting.
I 3D printed some feet that I have yet to attach to the table. They're effectively just these. I find myself making pizza once a week, and sometimes other items like naan bread or even searing meat or cooking chicken, so I leave mine in the backyard, but will most likely put it away for the winter with the folding table (or at least put the pizza stone inside - we'll see if it gets used or not). The feet are just to keep the oven on the table and so if I accidentally bump it, one of the legs won't slip off the table and the unit come crashing down. There's about a 2 inch gap from the back leg to the back of the table, so just wanted a bit of extra protection is all.
Oct 17, 2021
376 posts
796 upvotes
Is this table heavy duty enough for welding? Or is the top pretty thin?
Jan 28, 2021
34 posts
40 upvotes
TSLA88 wrote: Is this table heavy duty enough for welding? Or is the top pretty thin?
It is thin steel. I use it for lab chemicals. If were to drop something heavy on it from not too high, it probably would dent.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
1020 posts
248 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought 2 last round.

It was outside in the covered balcony for 2-3 months before i moved into my new place.

Excellent table. I assembled it to be used indoors. I was going to use it outdoor but I worry that it would rust pretty quickly.

in terms of price, it was 99 with a 15% coupon. Again, no time machine, but just for reference.

I wouldn't hesitate to grab another at $105 though.
Nov 16, 2005
710 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Mine has been outside on my deck next to my pizza oven All summer. No rust on it yet. Thinking of getting second and building an outdoor kitchen with them
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1544 posts
1084 upvotes
I know it isn't the 8th yet but it is showing OOS right now. Hopefully it comes back tomorrow.
Jan 27, 2013
212 posts
277 upvotes
ahammad wrote: I know it isn't the 8th yet but it is showing OOS right now. Hopefully it comes back tomorrow.
Last spring that happened as well - OOS until the start date of the sale, then it was available.
Sep 21, 2020
25 posts
32 upvotes
willy222 wrote: Last spring that happened as well - OOS until the start date of the sale, then it was available.
It’s now the start date and still says OOS. What time did it become available last year?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1544 posts
1084 upvotes
akirks wrote: It’s now the start date and still says OOS. What time did it become available last year?
Seeing the same thing. I'm happy either way. If I snag one, I can organize better, and if not, my wallet is safe :)
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4958 posts
4541 upvotes
GTA
I saw these marked down to $39, but someone bought the whole skid before I could grab one Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. It was probably around October 2019 super Saturday sale outside on Dixie.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)