Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Starting May 11 PRINCESS AUTO GOODIES Like Large Ammo/Utility Poly Storage Crate. Surface Lite Vise Tiller/Cultivator

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 8:24 pm
Jun 12, 2018
805 posts
1180 upvotes
Ontario
T3rry wrote: I think i am gonna pick up one of the retractable power reels for my garage, seems like a decent unit.

Screenshot 2021-05-11 105345.png
Saw that too. Good price for a long 12/3 cable. I was tempted by the Pro point one a few weeks ago when it was on sale but it was still over $200. I ended up trying out this 40ft 14/3 one from Costco. Not great quality but for what I wanted it works well. https://www.costco.ca/prime-3-outlet-40 ... 22806.html

Lots of goodies at PA as usual. May grab that vice and a few more shop lights.

Anyone know of any coupons? BETTERFARMING code has expired.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
2293 posts
2588 upvotes
Toronto
stevo88 wrote: Saw that too. Good price for a long 12/3 cable. I was tempted by the Pro point one a few weeks ago when it was on sale but it was still over $200. I ended up trying out this 40ft 14/3 one from Costco. Not great quality but for what I wanted it works well. https://www.costco.ca/prime-3-outlet-40 ... 22806.html

Lots of goodies at PA as usual. May grab that vice and a few more shop lights.

Anyone know of any coupons? BETTERFARMING code has expired.
I was looking for retractable power reels from PA but no sales at the time, also ended up buying the Costco Prime item in store ($42.99) or online ($47.99) which is a great buy for the average user.

I would have preferred the PA version however seeing it is 12 gauge, 65 foot versus the Prime reel with 14 gauge, 40 foot. The bigger feature personally is the extra 25 foot on the length, outside the garage I have to use an extension cord with it, even with the 65 foot I likely would still need to do that.
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Jul 6, 2014
378 posts
366 upvotes
Nepean, ON
AlbertaSparky wrote: Is their website not working properly for everyone else. I've been checking back since Saturday and it just won't load sometimes.
Their website is kind of Safari-friendly, at least on iphones. I normally have to refresh a few times on PC (chrome browser or otherwise) so that I can get one time right on the page I wanted.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6383 posts
2348 upvotes
Calgary
yeah that's why i decided to get this one 12 gauge and 65ft, solid deal... some bad reviews saying the ratcheting mech was bad out of the box, but being PA it's easy to exchange.
May 27, 2010
311 posts
118 upvotes
The PA site used to be fast. Ever since they upgraded the site last year, it's slow to load. Most of the time when i click on cart, it would keep trying to load. Had to close and try again. Anyone else have similar issues?
Sep 29, 2011
216 posts
173 upvotes
Quebec
Truff01 wrote: Thanks OP.
Any free shipping code?
My bad, the free shipping is calculated at the last step.
How did you manage to get free shipping?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6383 posts
2348 upvotes
Calgary
i think they got the same site designer/host as home depot, lol, it's almost as bad as home depot, i find if you run it in incognito mode it works better.
Feb 22, 2006
622 posts
237 upvotes
AlbertaSparky wrote: Is their website not working properly for everyone else. I've been checking back since Saturday and it just won't load sometimes.
It can be VERY slow sometimes, especially when it comes to check out, sometimes the loading sign keeps loading, just reload it and see what happens but yes the site has been slow.
Nov 16, 2019
206 posts
110 upvotes
Do you guys think it's practical to attach a vise like this to a folding work bench? Or is it crazy talk? I don't have room for a workbench but I do occasionally need a vise.

Sep 22, 2016
313 posts
636 upvotes
I'm thinking this might be a good storage box for my 3D Printing Filament.
Air tight, spools should fit in there upright, and I can full the space with desiccant.

Anyone tried this yet perhaps?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6853 posts
1205 upvotes
Etobicoke
dmitrym879060355 wrote: Do you guys think it's practical to attach a vise like this to a folding work bench? Or is it crazy talk? I don't have room for a workbench but I do occasionally need a vise.
Depends on how much force you plan to apply. Folding work bench is pretty light. So if you apply a lot of force, the whole work bench will move. Of course, if you bolt the work bench to the ground, then it won't move. But it won't fold either.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3374 posts
1759 upvotes
Ottawa
Every time these ammo boxes come on sale I want to get some. But then I just can't figure out what I would put in them.
Dec 1, 2009
370 posts
388 upvotes
Ottawa
eugene188 wrote: Every time these ammo boxes come on sale I want to get some. But then I just can't figure out what I would put in them.
It's time to get some ammo.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6853 posts
1205 upvotes
Etobicoke
eugene188 wrote: Every time these ammo boxes come on sale I want to get some. But then I just can't figure out what I would put in them.
Get a "pick pluck foam tray" from Amazon, and use it to store cameras / lenses in the ammo box.
Jun 18, 2005
357 posts
1345 upvotes
dmitrym879060355 wrote: Do you guys think it's practical to attach a vise like this to a folding work bench? Or is it crazy talk? I don't have room for a workbench but I do occasionally need a vise.

Mount the vise to a sturdy piece of 3/4" plywood or a flat chunk of 2x6 then use clamps to temporarily mount that to your bench. It'll do the job unless your hulking out on it. This also works well with bench grinders and other crap you can't have or don't need permanently mounted somewhere.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3374 posts
1759 upvotes
Ottawa
LeeCLeeC wrote: It's time to get some ammo.
I wish I had the $ to buy a gun. I would burn through so much ammo (read $$$) at the range I would have trouble paying my mortgage! But I guess I could always just get ammo and sort out the gun later. It's sad having not seen gun deals on RFD for a long while.
eelfliw wrote: Get a "pick pluck foam tray" from Amazon, and use it to store cameras / lenses in the ammo box.
I wish I had fragile and expensive stuff to store in those foam things. They always look so cool. Maybe I need to buy more flashlights or something.
[OP]
Aug 25, 2019
944 posts
994 upvotes
Buy a couple and before you know it you'll wish you had gotten more...Smiling Face With Sunglasses

..same concept as if you build it they will come..except you can leave your hammer in your toolbox Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Dec 20, 2014
370 posts
116 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
guillaume019 wrote: How did you manage to get free shipping?
Sorry for late post - just got it over $50.