Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Starter Set: Gun, Tank, Mask & Hopper $64.31

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2019 5:27 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Princess Auto] Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Starter Set: Gun, Tank, Mask & Hopper $64.31

Princess Auto has this on clearance for $64.31 Not much in store stock and unknown how many online.
Not a lot of detail on the product page, but as far as I can tell, this appears to be a Tippmann Gryphon marker, Power Pack, which is not bad for the $$. If so, it has a Valour mask, basic hopper and a 9 oz CO2 cylinder included. Likely this cylinder is disposable, unfortunately.
Tippmann is not a bad name in paintball and the gun will likely last quite a while, and can be upgraded.
Images
  • 8825176.jpg
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Jul 1st, 2019 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
12 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
2157 posts
3003 upvotes
Yes, look like a 3Skull 9oz CO2 tank. It is not disposable type cylinder. You have to fill it yourself. Potentially needs to be retested if these are old stock. They are sold on walmart for around $10.

Overall a good deal. it is hard to get a Tippmann Gryphon marker basic alone for $64
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Cucumference wrote: Yes, look like a 3Skull 9oz CO2 tank. It is not disposable type cylinder. You have to fill it yourself. Potentially needs to be retested if these are old stock. They are sold on walmart for around $10.

Overall a good deal. it is hard to get a Tippmann Gryphon marker basic alone for $64
Thanks for the details. I haven't played in 20 years, so I am a little behind the times.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Sep 17, 2007
357 posts
270 upvotes
Wasaga Beach
Thanks OP.
I needed a mask anyways so grabbed this deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Hopper is the 'magazine' for the paintballs, but isn't in the photos, correct? How many would they typically hold?
Banned
May 9, 2019
277 posts
287 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks OP. Hopper is the 'magazine' for the paintballs, but isn't in the photos, correct? How many would they typically hold?
50+
Dec 1, 2018
514 posts
567 upvotes
I remember getting shot by one of these at a birthday party lol it hurt!
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks OP. Hopper is the 'magazine' for the paintballs, but isn't in the photos, correct? How many would they typically hold?
This is the closest match that I could find although this princess deal is likely an older combo from a few years back. Assuming it is similar, it looks like it holds 200 paintballs.
https://www.tippmann.com/p/gryphon-power-pack
The value pack only includes marker and mask so it is possible that Princess is in error too, if so i guess a complaint and discount are in order, if no tank and hopper are included.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
I can confirm what this item is now.
It is a Tippmann Gryphon Value Pack with a printed sticker on the box saying 200 round hopper and 9oz tank included, and they are in the box. Likely a special package for Princess, or some other retailer, that they picked up on liquidation.

Dec 1, 2015
117 posts
140 upvotes
toronto
Better off using the 70 bucks for a day on the paintball field using a rental.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
dbuudz wrote: Better off using the 70 bucks for a day on the paintball field using a rental.
Why? Don't think the Gryphon is a good starter or practice gun?

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Likely very YMMV, on a store by store basis,
but I got two sets today at GTA Bolton for $33.99 each. Last ones though. Surprised me when they scanned for that.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
A little more info. On closer inspection it looks like there is a Tippmann branded seal on my boxes.
So it looks like Tippmann has packaged this set and added the tank and hopper for Princess Auto.
Here there is no store stock, but still online stock available.