Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] Upcoming sale Princess Auto Dec. 8 - 20 Ronson Ultra Fill Multi Butane for lighters / torches $2.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2020 9:54 am
[OP]
Oct 14, 2007
388 posts
404 upvotes
Thedford

[Princess Auto] Upcoming sale Princess Auto Dec. 8 - 20 Ronson Ultra Fill Multi Butane for lighters / torches $2.99

This is a really good deal on Ronson butane. It does not go on sale very often. You can use this in lighters, torches and anything else that requires butane. It goes nicely with micro torch they also have on sale for $9.99. For less than $15 you have a nice stocking stuffer. Remeber not on sale until December 8, 2020.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3167 posts
1659 upvotes
West Coast
Haven't found the new flyer yet. Anyone able to share the link?
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 8, 2006
450 posts
179 upvotes
Scarborough
Can Tire is 2.5 Fl Oz
Princess is 5.82 FL Oz
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6654 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
If you have a physical copy of the flyer you can get the deal now. Just show the flyer price even if it start next week and they will adjust the price.

I didn't notice it in the flyer but would have bought a bottle. I was at PA yesterday and bought the tv mount for my in laws (they wanted something asap) from page 49 at 14.99
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16337 posts
2695 upvotes
GTA
Irridion wrote: Can Tire is 2.5 Fl Oz
Princess is 5.82 FL Oz
oh good call totally missed that
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1350 posts
1501 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Gotta love princess auto!
Nov 18, 2008
740 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
These are good, I used them to fill my mini torch. Can’t beat the price.

You can head there tmr and they will adjust the price.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2660 posts
2192 upvotes
I'm been using the cooking butane to refill my lighters, you can find it at many asian grocers for $4-$5 for a pack of 4 cans (and they are larger cans than ronson)
Some lighters require an adapter. They say this butane is less refined than ronson but I haven't noticed any real differences
Jun 15, 2019
210 posts
312 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: I'm been using the cooking butane to refill my lighters, you can find it at many asian grocers for $4-$5 for a pack of 4 cans (and they are larger cans than ronson)
Some lighters require an adapter. They say this butane is less refined than ronson but I haven't noticed any real differences
Can you give an example what an asian grocer is? I'm struggling to come up with anything specific.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2278 posts
1341 upvotes
Vancouveresque
rokask wrote: Can you give an example what an asian grocer is? I'm struggling to come up with anything specific.
T&T, H Mart, etc. T&T's regular price is $5.99 for 4x227g as above, is not currently on sale: https://www.tntsupermarket.com/50057301 ... ridge.html
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1928 posts
657 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: I'm been using the cooking butane to refill my lighters, you can find it at many asian grocers for $4-$5 for a pack of 4 cans (and they are larger cans than ronson)
Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1344 posts
476 upvotes
Ontario
Richfields wrote: Haven't found the new flyer yet. Anyone able to share the link?
I was in PA yesterday and picked up 3 at 2.99.

It was the advertised price on the shelf. I believe this was on sale last flyer? Might be wrong ...
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1580 posts
287 upvotes

Most lighters have a tiny refuel let socket. Do these cans fit those?
Nov 18, 2008
740 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
bobor wrote: Most lighters have a tiny refuel let socket. Do these cans fit those?
I think it really depends, I’ve actually tried it. The tip on these butane cans are too short to refill my torch.

The ronson one works great as it’s designed for refil.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7326 posts
3548 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Where did you get the adapter?
Do you have a link?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4302 posts
3740 upvotes
Toronto
Many butane canisters found in asian stores actually have adapters molded into the caps. You just pop them out of the cap:

May 28, 2016
315 posts
110 upvotes
Butane Torch:

or
Butane Flame Gun:

I just want to sear a steak...

@darcyh which is the one on sale?
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16337 posts
2695 upvotes
GTA
don't bother with scarborough PA for a few days
just went there
the website shows stock but someone cleared everything off the shelves
although the store does indeed have inventory, it's in the back and apparently it's a mess with skids everywhere and the staff can't find this product until they tidy up the back and put more inventory on the floor/shelf