Expired Hot Deals

Princess Auto

Various items on sale (2 Gallon Sprayer, Stackable Tote, 3-In-1) May 25 to June 6

  • Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2021 10:05 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Various items on sale (2 Gallon Sprayer, Stackable Tote, 3-In-1) May 25 to June 6

Some items that might be of interest. Starts on May 25th.

2 Gallon Spot Sprayer $8.88 (reg. $24.99)
https://www.princessauto.com/en/2-gallo ... 0008523078

15 x 12 in. Stackable Tote $2.88 (reg. $5.99)
https://www.princessauto.com/en/15-x-12 ... 0008197469

3-In-One

Silicone Spray Lubricant $3.99
https://www.princessauto.com/en/silicon ... 0008003463

White Lithium Grease $3.99
https://www.princessauto.com/en/white-l ... 0008003464

High-Performance Penetrant Spray $3.99
https://www.princessauto.com/en/high-pe ... 0008003446

PB B'LASTER Penetrant (510g) $6.88
https://www.princessauto.com/en/pb-blas ... 0008924896
21 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2019
934 posts
1011 upvotes
Good deal on that spot sprayer. I use one for gardening but its shit, may check this one out.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2101 posts
1979 upvotes
Montréal
10$ shipping FTL, oh starts may 25th. Thinking about one of those spot sprayers to clean by mini split unit, seems to be getting mouldy or something
Member
Sep 9, 2016
288 posts
595 upvotes
Leask
Does anyone know where I can find the upcoming (May 25) flyer online? It's not up in my usual spots yet.
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2015
645 posts
1193 upvotes
Toronto, ON
melikeydeals wrote: Does anyone know where I can find the upcoming (May 25) flyer online? It's not up in my usual spots yet.
Princess Auto is always slow at it. Always look through the paper version first.
Newbie
Oct 7, 2006
49 posts
53 upvotes
Priddis
thesubmitter wrote: 10$ shipping FTL, oh starts may 25th. Thinking about one of those spot sprayers to clean by mini split unit, seems to be getting mouldy or something

From the huge banner in the PA website:
Take advantage of our temporary offer. Order online and WE WILL COVER UP TO $50 ON SHIPPING FEES (on minimum $50 order before taxes).
Jr. Member
May 15, 2008
187 posts
430 upvotes
Man, should have gotten more of Freshco's 2for $5 tote. Bigger and cheaper. Guess I'll have to wait awhile before seeing a deal like that again
Member
Sep 4, 2016
254 posts
341 upvotes
Good deal on the sprayer. I seem to have a couple fail every year. May be time to buy a few to keep on hand.

The 3 in 1 sprays are great too, but too bad they won't ship those. It's easy to drop $50 for free shipping.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2993 posts
4946 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Dmichel99 wrote: Good deal on the sprayer. I seem to have a couple fail every year. May be time to buy a few to keep on hand.

The 3 in 1 sprays are great too, but too bad they won't ship those. It's easy to drop $50 for free shipping.
If these are crapping out on you every year, might be best to buy a better quality one so that you don't keep adding to the landfills.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2011
1942 posts
584 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
So long wait to pickup at their Dixie store,

Once I came to the front every single pickup spot is parked and they don't even have enough staff to pickup your call, waited hour to get some cheap knock off order.
All of sudden everyone love PA knock-off now.
<No Anti-Liberal political content in signatures>
Member
Sep 4, 2016
254 posts
341 upvotes
Problem is bits of leftover liquid freeze and break things. No worries I just burn the broken ones
Sr. Member
Jun 3, 2005
948 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone know if they have a hydraulic press on sale? Looking at picking up a used one but figured if they will have one on sale in the next little while ill hold off. Wanting a 20t but may consider a 12t
Sr. Member
Jun 3, 2005
948 posts
2 upvotes
hill15 wrote: You looking for something like this.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/20-ton- ... 0008911323
Yes.. I would prefer the full size one tho.. My question is if there are any on sale next week (I don't have access to paper flyers).. I'll check online on the 23rd or 24th but was hoping someone with a flyer could check if any hydraulic presses are on sale
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes
eaks wrote: Yes.. I would prefer the full size one tho.. My question is if there are any on sale next week (I don't have access to paper flyers).. I'll check online on the 23rd or 24th but was hoping someone with a flyer could check if any hydraulic presses are on sale
This one is sale for $1499.99.

https://www.princessauto.com/50-ton-pne ... 0008836371
Sr. Member
Jun 3, 2005
948 posts
2 upvotes
That's the only press they have on sale? That one is way overkill for me haha.. I'll pickup a used one here this week.. Just didn't wanna kick myself for buying one then finding I could have had a brand new one from PA in a few days..

Thank you sir
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4017 posts
24722 upvotes
eaks wrote: That's the only press they have on sale? That one is way overkill for me haha.. I'll pickup a used one here this week.. Just didn't wanna kick myself for buying one then finding I could have had a brand new one from PA in a few days..

Thank you sir
That and the other link I posted for $599.99.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2597 posts
1645 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Could you kindly explain what you meant by 3 in 1 sprays are great too. I am in the market for a sprayer and this seems to be a great price.

Thank you kindly.
Dmichel99 wrote: Good deal on the sprayer. I seem to have a couple fail every year. May be time to buy a few to keep on hand.

The 3 in 1 sprays are great too, but too bad they won't ship those. It's easy to drop $50 for free shipping.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2756 posts
1981 upvotes
On sale now. Date changed
Smash that like button!

Top