Various Lawnmaster Garden Power Equipment

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:01 am
[OP]
Apr 14, 2008
248 posts
105 upvotes

[Princess Auto] Various Lawnmaster Garden Power Equipment

Stumbled onto these at Princess Auto yesterday (they don't seem to be actively advertised) - my wife wanted me to pick up a grass/weed trimmer and I saw this one for $44.99 for a 5.5 amp motor (and auto line feeder, and 7 position tilt) seemed like a good deal - great reviews on Amazon. This thing is actually quite well built and I used it today and it is quite powerful too. I also wanted a blower to remove debris on the driveway/walkway so for $29.99 I took a chance - way more powerful than I thought is would be and has no problem with the job I bought it for (even moves fair sized stones which surprised me).

Can't comment on the hedge trimmer, but the mulcher looks like a Sun Joe one I wan going to order from Amazon ($199). We ended up with the Yardworks one from Canadian Tire that was on sale earlier in the season for $149 and looks the same except it included a catch bin that connects on the bottom. These little mulchers are awesome for anyone who has a fair bit of tree debris to deal with - they also work way better than I expected - so even though I don't have direct experience with this one - I suspect there are not many factories making ones that look relatively identical and my experience with the Yardworks one has been very positive.