Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Print2Go

Passport Photos $6.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2021 12:11 pm
Aug 31, 2018
1 posts
2 upvotes

Passport Photos $6.99

Retailer:
Print2Go
This is the cheapest and fastest I've ever seen for passport photos.

$6.99 + taxes and I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.

I visited the North York location today.

4858 Yonge St. (At Sheppard Ave. W.)
Images
  • IMG_1999.JPG
18 replies
Dec 2, 2015
101 posts
281 upvotes
GTA
Last year I went there for taking photo for visa, but the photo was not accepted by the visa application office due to the quality of the photo.
Waste money and waste time.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Yonge088 wrote: Last year I went there for taking photo for visa, but the photo was not accepted by the visa application office due to the quality of the photo.
Waste money and waste time.
Hmm, I take my passport photos there every time for years, plus Visa applications for other countries as well. Never have any issues.
I did have to re-take one time from a store at Pacific Mall though.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1840 posts
1485 upvotes
QuinteWest
Not sure if its still offered but if you are a CAA member, CAA does them for free. (May not any longer)
Sep 1, 2018
53 posts
6 upvotes
I used it once, no problem at all, cheap and easy to go to...
Apr 14, 2004
207 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
IIRC, if you're a Costco member, it's $6.99 at Costco as well.

If you need a young kid's passport photo done, Costco is the cheaper route -- I had my first kid's passport done at Print2Go and they charged a premium on top of the $6.99. Had my second kid's done at Costco, and they didn't charge any extra.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
Paulie1RFD wrote: Not sure if its still offered but if you are a CAA member, CAA does them for free. (May not any longer)
CAA does it for free if you have a Plus (or above) membership. Just got it last month for an IDP
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Costco is closest, no Print2Go near me. I realize not everyone has a membership. Do it, shop, pick them up. I do like if there’s any issue at the passport office, go back to Costco and get it done free with very little hassle. The photog does it all day and knows the facial/dimensional/light requirements, it should be the same at P2G although they probably get less volume so I can see how the photog lapsed in the 2nd post; unless it was materials and that’s a big waste of time.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Isn't this regular price for prints2go?

Mentioned this price at Walmart's photo studio and they reduced their price from $28 to $15 for passport photos.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
carmageddon wrote: Mentioned this price at Walmart's photo studio and they reduced their price from $28 to $15 for passport photos.
$28 regular price?! Hate to imagine even one person paying that much for passport photos...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hawk25 wrote: $28 regular price?! Hate to imagine even one person paying that much for passport photos...
It is unfortunate. Most Walmarts near me shut down their photo studios. The ones that do have it are charging an arm and a leg for passport photos. I called various locations and was quoted the same price.

If you have Costco membership then that's the best place to get it clicked.

Edit: they did give me a "free" passport holder lol
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yonge088 wrote: 1.Take a photo by yourself.
2. Upload the pic to https://www.idphoto4you.com/ for editing,
3. Go to costco to print out.

$0.15 +Tax.
Pretty sure the passport application photo spec. clearly stipulates that the photo must be taken by a professional photographer. As well needs to be stamped with the date, name, and address of the studio. Self clicked photos are a no-go for Canadian passports atleast.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1265 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
escapehatch wrote: The Yelp reviews are right, this place is inexpensive, the photos are high quality and the experience is fun. Highly recommended if you are in downtown Toronto.
Rates really went up $15