Price:
29.00 year
Savings:
76%
Expiry:
October 26, 2019
Retailer:
Private Internet Access
I was waiting for black friday to pick a new vpn since my subscription to windscribe is over in a couple of days and I received this offer in an email.

I remember having the same deal about 3 years ago on black friday. In the email they say I have to sign up in the next 2 days to get it.
I hate UPS...I hate UPS...I hate UPS !!!
69 replies
Oct 18, 2019
9 posts
9 upvotes
I think last month Nord VPN deal was much better. Approx. $45 CAD for three years.
Sep 3, 2008
414 posts
380 upvotes
I have P.I.A and Surf Shark and I have to say although I've been using P.I.A for about 5 years now I think I have to give it up.

It is not good for USA Netflix, Amazon or any of the other TV services like Philo, Sling or Hulu.

Its speeds, ease of use and abundance of servers are awesome though.

But for what I'm using a VPN for (I'm subscribed to a monthly US only TV service) Surf shark has been very very good.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1041 posts
469 upvotes
Winnipeg
Of particular note:
BIG NEWS - We're thrilled to announce support for major streaming services. And to commemorate this we're offering old subscribers a chance to re-join at our lowest prices ever. Come back in the next two days and save 76% on our one-year plan!

Private Internet Access, the only VPN that's battle-tested in courts with a proven no logs policy.
I received the above email from PIA earlier this week. I moved from PIA to Nord earlier this year only because PIA did not support the major streaming services.
Sep 26, 2013
68 posts
18 upvotes
Just came across this while searching for a PIA deal. I think that this will be repeated around Black Friday. Mullvad is better than both (PIA and Nord), which is also reflected in its price.
Jun 1, 2007
502 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
PIA also recently started supporting Netflix.

Last edited by ObLaDi on Oct 24th, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1236 posts
588 upvotes
Scarborough
If I was to buy would it stack and extend current subscription I have with them?

I started using PIA a few months back and have been very pleased overall with their service.
avmsam wrote: PIA also recently started supporting Netflix.
Oh whoa, didn't know that was the case.
Aug 30, 2015
573 posts
310 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Naiveshopper5 wrote: I think last month Nord VPN deal was much better. Approx. $45 CAD for three years.
Holy shit can't believe I lost that. Were there a topic about this?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1734 posts
545 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Is PIA good for streaming or torrenting?
Jun 1, 2007
502 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Bleachway wrote: If I was to buy would it stack and extend current subscription I have with them?

I started using PIA a few months back and have been very pleased overall with their service.

Oh whoa, didn't know that was the case.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1236 posts
588 upvotes
Scarborough
Clee wrote: Is PIA good for streaming or torrenting?
I torrent a lot, and speeds have been top notch. There are times where I find torrents with very limited seed take a little longer to finish/connect. That's about the only issue I noticed while torrenting.
Oct 18, 2019
9 posts
9 upvotes
Yes. Rakuten had 60% cash back and 10% coupon on top of that so the net was $45 or so.
Dec 23, 2015
950 posts
1152 upvotes
Naiveshopper5 wrote: Yes. Rakuten had 60% cash back and 10% coupon on top of that so the net was $45 or so.
for 2 years?