Expired Hot Deals

[Privilege Clothing] Canada goose sale (50% off select items)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 9:15 pm
[OP]
Jun 8, 2018
46 posts
31 upvotes

Canada goose sale (50% off select items)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
December 3, 2019
Retailer:
Privilege Clothing
50% off plus another 15% off with code “newprivbabe”
Free shipping over $250

Not much stock left but great prices!
9 replies
Mar 22, 2013
945 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
Is this an authorized retailer?

Edit 1: originally I indicated it isn’t, but see second edit below.

Edit 2: yep it is. As someone pointed out below, when you go to CG’s website and search via postal code or city, you do see them listed as an authorized retailer.
Last edited by althanis on Nov 24th, 2019 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7888 posts
44433 upvotes
Ontario
having a storefront doesn't mean anything. There are several stores in Vancouver/Richmond that sell luxury bags like chanel, hermes or LV, etc but sell SUPER FAKE bags.

They put the real one out on display but when they get you a new one. It's a super fake one. It was a Chinese store at Aberdeen.

Recently, 2 Chinese stores were caught selling fake luxury clothes. They were caught selling fake Kenzo.
They also sell other luxury babies brands. THEY EVEN HAVE 3 stores opened, Richmond Centre ( a big mall in Vancouver area), Aberdeen, some random location on the street.
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Nov 24th, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7888 posts
44433 upvotes
Ontario
Found this on Google.

You probably won't be able to do a chargeback to your credit card.
BUYERS BEWARE! They are the worst in regards to resolving customer issues and trap you into buying and refuse to refund your money. Purchased a $460+ track suit for a gift on Sat speaking to the rep directly I asked if the person does not like it may I return? She says yes as long as you have tags and receipts you may return. HOWEVER HERE IS THE KICKER.... she did not clarify that return means credit note or exchange only!!!!!. Go back the very next day terrible service they refuse to refund. Called head office and they too refuse to refund!! They said their company has never given refund and never will. Take a credit note. THEY SCAM PEOPLE WITH THEIR FAST TALKING SALES TACTICS DURING PEAK SEASON TO GET THEIR SALES AND MAKE THEIR GOALS AND RIP OFF HARD WORKING PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS!!!!!Never ever will shop there agian and will tell everyone the same. So if you you shop here beware!!!!!
[OP]
Jun 8, 2018
46 posts
31 upvotes
Their site says all sales are final sale as well.
Mar 22, 2013
945 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
I had actually ordered one of these after confirmed that they are a legit seller. It came in the mail today, and from all indications it is legit, including the holographic sticker.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)