Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 1, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg

Pro-Form X-Bike Duo at Costco for $229.99

Not specific to Black Friday since it lasts until December 10th, but I'm considering buying this: https://www.costco.ca/Pro-Form-X-Bike-D ... 84903.html

Anyone have thoughts on this exercise bike? Its quality? Other/better options? If the price is actually a good deal. Planning on using the $25 Costco MasterPass to get it a bit cheaper.

Got an 8-month old baby at home, so going to the gym to do cardio this winter is less practical than it was before.
3 replies
Nov 21, 2017
31 posts
34 upvotes
I have a friend who owns one. The quality is okay however if you are expecting it be like equipment from a gym you will be disappointed. I personally would spend the money on a good skipping rope-unless you have joint problems. When you buy fitness equipment I find it really crucial to test it out for yourself. What works good for someone else might not work great for you.
[OP]
Apr 1, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
Thanks, fellow Winnipegger! I am tempted by getting a folding bike, but as I look at it more, the need for an expensive iFit subscription to get full value out of the product is also a disincentive. Maybe I'll look on Kijiji instead.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
52820 posts
17588 upvotes
kschach wrote: Not specific to Black Friday since it lasts until December 10th, but I'm considering buying this: https://www.costco.ca/Pro-Form-X-Bike-D ... 84903.html

Anyone have thoughts on this exercise bike? Its quality? Other/better options? If the price is actually a good deal. Planning on using the $25 Costco MasterPass to get it a bit cheaper.

Got an 8-month old baby at home, so going to the gym to do cardio this winter is less practical than it was before.
It's $200 now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)