Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pro Hockey Life

NHL Jerseys Blowout Sale (Reebok 7185 Replica), $29.99 for most of them

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 7:00 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2395 posts
2416 upvotes
Calgary
Pretty great deal. I bought one a month ago for $55 thinking that was a hot deal but I will return it and order two of these.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2061 upvotes
crystallight wrote: Yeah I guess I could get both!

What do you mean by "alt blue"? Isn't it just...blue lol.
alternate third jersey
Jan 16, 2017
575 posts
339 upvotes
thanks op got my first hockey jersey. I think it will make watching a hockey game that much more fun come winter 2018 :)
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2253 posts
5010 upvotes
This is pretty great, never owned a jersey before, but at this price I'm pretty excited. Thanks for posting this.
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
maybe im late, but wow, only S M sizes great if your a smaller person!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
Anyone know how long this sale going for ? I bought a jersey last sale when it was $55, I wonder if I can get price protected to 29.99. I saw the Leafs reekbok new logo on sale online when the sale went live first day, but it’s been taken down
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1947 posts
2459 upvotes
witenite wrote: Anyone know how long this sale going for ? I bought a jersey last sale when it was $55, I wonder if I can get price protected to 29.99. I saw the Leafs reekbok new logo on sale online when the sale went live first day, but it’s been taken down
For $30 also?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Same thing for me. Bought leafs new logo at $55, I emailed them and they said they could not do a price adjustment as there was no online stock and its a clearance item.
EananC641158 wrote: For $30 also?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: Same thing for me. Bought leafs new logo at $55, I emailed them and they said they could not do a price adjustment as there was no online stock and its a clearance item.
Can’t you return and rebuy instore?
Oct 16, 2010
432 posts
1054 upvotes
This was a great deal. I actually bought one a week ago for $55 and got a price adjustment. Then I bought two more Jerseys for gifts, lol. I went to the store and they were selling out fast, only 2 XXL leafs left at 5pm and 3 guys trying to buy them. Tons of Blackhawks left too... almost pulled the trigger but decided to be generous and give leafs ones away instead. The store was dead, but every 5 mins some guy would enter, check the Jersey rack, then leave. The sales associate told me it was mostly an online
Sale so I ordered the 2 jerseys online in the parking lot. Didnt even see this on RFD, friend of mine who works there posted on FB in the morning.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Do you think they will allow a return and repurchase? I bought at $55 new leaf logo. It's unworn with tags. Surely if I return and repurchase, in the system it should scan at lower price no?
Proxism wrote: This was a great deal. I actually bought one a week ago for $55 and got a price adjustment. Then I bought two more Jerseys for gifts, lol. I went to the store and they were selling out fast, only 2 XXL leafs left at 5pm and 3 guys trying to buy them. Tons of Blackhawks left too... almost pulled the trigger but decided to be generous and give leafs ones away instead. The store was dead, but every 5 mins some guy would enter, check the Jersey rack, then leave. The sales associate told me it was mostly an online
Sale so I ordered the 2 jerseys online in the parking lot. Didnt even see this on RFD, friend of mine who works there posted on FB in the morning.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4434 posts
2954 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: I am going to try this tmw.
Let me know if it works I wont have time till the weekend
Oct 16, 2010
432 posts
1054 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: Do you think they will allow a return and repurchase? I bought at $55 new leaf logo. It's unworn with tags. Surely if I return and repurchase, in the system it should scan at lower price no?
In my case I emailed online customer service internet@prohockeylife.com with proof of my order and proof of the sale, asking for a price adjustment. I got a partial refund 2h later.

I also asked in store if they do online returns and they said yes- I dont know about rebuy but I don't see why not. Just call and ask.
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Not much selection for people who aren't tiny.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
I emailed same ppl and they declined. I emailed back, let's see what they say.
Proxism wrote: In my case I emailed online customer service internet@prohockeylife.com with proof of my order and proof of the sale, asking for a price adjustment. I got a partial refund 2h later.

I also asked in store if they do online returns and they said yes- I dont know about rebuy but I don't see why not. Just call and ask.
Feb 15, 2006
548 posts
51 upvotes
if anybody picked up a rangers jersey in small and doesnt want it, ill buy it off them
Jul 15, 2008
682 posts
62 upvotes
Picked up my first ever Leafs jersey. Shipped in two days. Great quality - not a fake as someone (Who deleted their reply I think) said. Thanks OP!
Deal Hunter, Entrepreneur and Lifelong Learner