Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pro Hockey Life

NHL Jerseys Blowout Sale (Reebok 7185 Replica), $29.99 for most of them

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 7:00 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
They priced matched the online price for me in store.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2253 posts
5010 upvotes
Hallandale wrote: Picked up my first ever Leafs jersey. Shipped in two days. Great quality - not a fake as someone (Who deleted their reply I think) said. Thanks OP!
Pro hockey life is a licensed store. Idk why someone would think they would sell fakes 🤣.
Dec 11, 2003
908 posts
1146 upvotes
Ottawa
Just want to remind that the sale will end tonight
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
These guys are something else IMHO.

When I spoke to a really nice young lady from the Vaughan Mills store she told me that stores received very limited stock of the 2017-2018 Leaf home jerseys and that the phones were ringing constantly for them which tied her up for most of the day.

There were 70 size large 2017-2018 Leaf home jerseys in their warehouse in Brampton yet she could not special order them (she asked the manager and he said "no"). She told me that the manager told her to have me call customer service for online orders. The representative confirmed that the information I was given was correct (regarding ample stock of this jersey in the warehouse) but she could not complete the transaction since the system wouldn't let her.

I went back to the young lady at Vaughan Mills and she told me the manager asked corporate because of the number of requests they were receiving and corporate said they weren't going to sell them.

These guys aren't getting my business in the future. I spend a lot on jerseys. Screw 'em!!!
Nov 16, 2012
677 posts
189 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Question for y’all. Ordered the Canucks 3rd Jersey in small. The rest of the jersey fits well, but the arms are HUGE. Even bigger than the medium regular canucks jersey that I currently have. This normal??
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
crystallight wrote: Anyone know how sizing works for jerseys? If I normally wear a size small for shirts then should I also get a size small for a jersey?
jerseys tend to be 2 sizes too big

i normally wear a 2XL but my leafs jersey is a Large and its still not tight.
Nov 11, 2015
300 posts
218 upvotes
Two of the jerseys I ordered still have the security tags on them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)