• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2011 7:43 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 31, 2008
51 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto

[Shoppers Drug Mart] probably a huge ymmv but.. mrs. field's cookies for $1.49 @ SDM

local SDM had regular size mrs. field's cookies on sale for $1.49 yesterday(regular $5.99 or $5.49 at SDM)
and expiry dates on the boxes were dec 2011... grabbed a couple white chunk macadamia boxes
22 replies
Mar 26, 2007
682 posts
43 upvotes
thanks will check out my local SDM today
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4952 posts
1633 upvotes
These are YMMV.

SDM had this sale last summer at a store near my workplace, but after work when I went to an SDM closer to my home to buy them there it wasn't on sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1767 posts
810 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
They don't sell cigarettes because they're not good for you, yet they sell all kinds of over-processed high fat, high sugar crap.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
1781 posts
16 upvotes
Dtwn G.T.A.
eager beaver wrote: They don't sell cigarettes because they're not good for you, yet they sell all kinds of over-processed high fat, high sugar crap.

Thats because cigarettes start killing you the moment you smoke it. Over-processed high fat, high sugar crap, can cause health problems, but in moderation it's okay.
Besides, since when did this become a discussion of whats good and whats bad for you. If it's a deal, it's a deal. :lol:
A nicer way to rephrase your post is. "Thanks OP, but watch what you eat guys! It has xxx Calories, and is mostly sugar and fat. Artery Clogger Alert!"

Thanks OP, I'll try to stop by an SDM on my way home to see if I can find any. I think this will be a huge YMMV like you said.
Feb 9, 2010
98 posts
3 upvotes
eager beaver wrote: They don't sell cigarettes because they're not good for you, yet they sell all kinds of over-processed high fat, high sugar crap.
cigarettes are physically addictive. cookies aren't.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1358 posts
287 upvotes
8) wrote: cigarettes are physically addictive. cookies aren't.

Speak for yourself.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2008
2305 posts
71 upvotes
Mississauga
I remember buying two boxes of these cookies to snack on while I studied for my exams, and they were nasty, I believe I still have some left.
Nov 24, 2009
152 posts
57 upvotes
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia

i can eat the whole box while surfing hot deals! :razz:
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
17942 posts
1505 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
nom nom nom

i love these cookies. they're REAL COOKIES, if you want to talk about overprocessed crap let's talk about "Chips Ahoy", "Pres. Choice Decadent", or OREO.

somebody post a nom nom nom pic
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2007
6903 posts
261 upvotes
mikka1989 wrote: Image

i can eat the whole box while surfing hot deals! :razz:

thats a bag not a box :P

I just bought a starbucks cookie an hour ago
[external advertising and solicitation in signature is not allowed]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5738 posts
1980 upvotes
Kanata
Trigger wrote: Speak for yourself.

LOL :lol: I love it when posts crack me up irl and ppl start looking at me funny.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
17942 posts
1505 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Tabooger wrote: LOL :lol: I love it when posts crack me up irl and ppl start looking at me funny.

even funnier is when 2 ppl in the same office are both reading the same rfd thread and crack up at the exact same time.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10629 posts
2344 upvotes
Nowhere
My SDM has had these cookies for the last month for $1.99, not $5.49 or $5.99 as the OP reported. Still an extra $.50 off is good. Make sure you heat them up first.
Jun 29, 2005
532 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
am I the only one that likes these cookies? I bought about 8 of them the last time around when they were $1.99

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)