• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2009 5:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
1539 posts
59 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: @$$holes like you aren't needed. I hope Darwin removes you so my grandkids don't have to deal with you.
Oh, well, isn't that a very constructive comment there...

Do you always resort to personal insults and wishing people were "removed" from this planet (basically wishing them dead) when you don't agree with them or when you've got nothing intelligent to add to the discussion/table?

That's sad.

And what's even more sad is that people like you run certain parts of this country too, and I have to deal with you people on occasion or two as well.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5983 posts
156 upvotes
fantom wrote: Oh, well, isn't that a very constructive comment there...

Do you always resort to personal insults and wishing people were "removed" from this planet (basically wishing them dead) when you don't agree with them or when you've got nothing intelligent to add to the discussion/table?

That's sad.

And what's even more sad is that people like you run certain parts of this country too, and I have to deal with you people on occasion or two as well.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...
what are u implying?
images are not permitted in sigs
Jan 4, 2006
503 posts
3 upvotes
North of Toronto
fantom wrote: Oh, well, isn't that a very constructive comment there...

That's sad.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Wow, you really are a waste of air. You are correct on one thing though, there is no point discussing common sense with you whatsoever. And you are correct that I feel sorry for anyone who has to 'deal' with you in any way. I am glad you are happy in your bitter little world though.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2007
4599 posts
121 upvotes
fantom wrote: Don't patronize me. That's now the way adults talk among each other, dear...

And there's no point in arguing this with someone like yourself - a strict, law abiding citizen that would never ever consider some common sense and trust the person next to you to make the right choice instead of relying on the (sometimes) blanket rules and laws enforced by (sometimes) ignorant officers of law who are trying to meet their daily quota and are looking for "victims" everywhere and anywhere...

Call me naive, but I'd like to think that at the end of the day, we all know what is ultimately right and what is wrong, and can make educated decisions that would benefit all of us without hurting anyone (as I have in this specific case too) without any "outside" help and "nudges", such as the OP's $450 ticket or my $160 ticket, which I am not saying was unwarranted or not).

I'll end it here, as I really don't feel the need to go there and waste my time on this issue any more. You've got your opinion, and I've got mine.

And no, I am not whining like a suck (what kind of a comparison is that anyway? Is that really how you talk to people? how old are you again? 75?) as I walked away from that $160 ticket by simply claiming no guilt on my part, as my common sense urged me to do, and judge agreed with me and "my common sense" as well.

So who wasted whose time and money, really, and who abused who at the end of the day?

;)
I don't know if you realize it or not, but tickets can be a pretty hot item on here. There are two main camps; the one that says "pay your tickets and accept responsibility" and then the group that says "You're not guilty until proven guilty". Through your stupidity and ignorance, you have single handedly done what no-one else has ever been able to do. You have united both camps on one side of an issue. While we will never agree on the issue of tickets, we now all think that you deserve the ticket you received.

Bravo for bringing the forum together in this issue.

P.S. Just to be anal, it's "who abused whom"
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
1539 posts
59 upvotes
tdu wrote: I am glad you are happy in your bitter little world though.
Even if that was true and I was bitter in some way, I'd still take being happy in a bitter world than feeling pathetic in a happy world ;)
spf1971 wrote: I don't know if you realize it or not, but tickets can be a pretty hot item on here. There are two main camps; the one that says "pay your tickets and accept responsibility" and then the group that says "You're not guilty until proven guilty". Through your stupidity and ignorance, you have single handedly done what no-one else has ever been able to do. You have united both camps on one side of an issue. While we will never agree on the issue of tickets, we now all think that you deserve the ticket you received.
Good to see you speak on behalf of EVERYONE on this forum, as you obviously are well informed of everyone's opinions...

And thanks for pointing out clearly where I demonstrated "stupidity and ignorance" in my opinions stated above.

Great rebuttal.

And thanks for the spell check... God forbid someone misses a key or two while typing.
Jan 4, 2006
503 posts
3 upvotes
North of Toronto
fantom wrote: Even if that was true and I was bitter in some way, I'd still take being happy in a bitter world than feeling pathetic in a happy world ;)

Good to see you speak on behalf of EVERYONE on this forum, as you obviously are well informed of everyone's opinions...

And thanks for pointing out clearly where I demonstrated "stupidity and ignorance" in my opinions stated above.

Great rebuttal.

And thanks for the spell check... God forbid someone misses a key or two while typing.
Or happy being a troll on an internet forum. Which is about as low as it gets.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
1539 posts
59 upvotes
tdu wrote: Or happy being a troll on an internet forum. Which is about as low as it gets.
I like your thinking - when you can't intelligently argue with me (even though there is no argument, as I am just stating my own opinion on the situation) you resort to the insults.

Does that satisfy you in some way, calling other people you can't agree with or argue with names, trying to make them look and feel "lower" than you?

Hmm... that's a healthy habit you got there.
Jan 4, 2006
503 posts
3 upvotes
North of Toronto
I am finished with my replies to your posts at this point. You can feel free to keep on proving you are a troll though. You are doing a great job, and don't need my help. There are plenty of other people you can continue to insult in the thread who are a lot more upset at you than I am. So you don't have to miss me too much :)
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
1539 posts
59 upvotes
tdu wrote: I am finished with my replies to your posts at this point. You can feel free to keep on proving you are a troll though. You are doing a great job, and don't need my help. There are plenty of other people you can continue to insult in the thread who are a lot more upset at you than I am. So you don't have to miss me too much :)
insult people?

can you find me ONE SPECIFIC EXAMPLE where I actually insulted someone without you just throwing accusations and B.S. around like it's a proven fact of sort?

if anyone is ignorant and stupid around here, it's you.

and there, that qualifies as an insult, if you're really having a hard time finding an example in my previous posts (if you're going to accuse me of anything, at least have decency to quote/reference where I was guilty of it... otherwise, no offense, but keep your mouth shut, bro).

geez...
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12218 posts
144 upvotes
aaaaaaaaaaand its time for a lock.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire