Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 26, 2011
1 posts
Ottawa

Problem with Country Moose Kids

Looking for advice...
On December 22nd, I placed an order with Country moose Kids for Bumbleride Indie stroller. I've got a replay from them, that the only Indie stroller they have is in Vita color, new from open box. So agreed to buy a stroller in Vita color.
After three weeks of waiting, I've sent a email asking for tracking number for the parcel. Apparently, they didn't receive the conformation email from me about a color ... (but charged my credit card right away > :( ). Couple days later I recieved a email with a tracking number. Stroller was shipped on January 19th. Package arrived on January 24th. After opening the box and trying to assemble the stroller I found out that the important part of the stroller is missing. Without this part it is impossible to assemble the stroller :(
Tried to contact the store, but they don't replay on my emails.
What can be done in this situation?
P.S. The site still sells this stroller http://www.countrymoosekids.com/catalog ... 190060.htm So be aware...
2 replies
Jul 5, 2003
728 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
I had an issue with ordering a smaller item from Country Moose Kids in the past and it was resolved via a phone call. Like you, I did not receive responses via email but they were very good over the phone.

Another suggestion is maybe to contact the manufacturer for the missing part. I had purchased a car seat from The Bay at clearance and it was the only one left. Unfortunately, a part was missing and since it did not hinder the functionality of the car seat, we did not return it. However, we did contact the manufacturer who was very prompt at sending us the replacement part.

Cheers.

G.
May 24, 2007
95 posts
11 upvotes
It appears that Country Moose Kids is out of business. Their website now says "we are closed" with no other details. There is a review thread with a couple dozen people who ordered in Jan-March who never received their product but were charged.

I bought a stroller in December so I feel very lucky.