Computers & Electronics

Program for combining videos from different devices?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 2:06 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3813 posts
2803 upvotes
toronto

Program for combining videos from different devices?

I am organizing my family's photos and videos and am now looking for a program where I can combine and save my videos from different devices (cell phone, various cameras) and resolutions into one video. i was thinking of doing it by year. Currently there are free options out there but they all have watermarks or other things to make undesirable to make long videos. Please if anyone has any suggestions on a program to use it would be great.
Got that FIDO account!
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7831 posts
8521 upvotes
Vancouver
There's a generic video editor offered by many software companies under different names, not always free but often given away free, and today is one of those free giveaways: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-apow ... 0-discount
I've used various versions of it. It's ok - not very powerful, but simple enough to use, has the basics, and produces standard video output without limits or watermarks.

There is a free offering from Microsoft (Windows Movie Maker), and there are some more powerful video editors that are available free, such as VSDC, but my personal favourite is Hitfilm Express, which is both powerful and user-friendly.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3813 posts
2803 upvotes
toronto
Scote64 wrote: There's a generic video editor offered by many software companies under different names, not always free but often given away free, and today is one of those free giveaways: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-apow ... 0-discount
I've used various versions of it. It's ok - not very powerful, but simple enough to use, has the basics, and produces standard video output without limits or watermarks.

There is a free offering from Microsoft (Windows Movie Maker), and there are some more powerful video editors that are available free, such as VSDC, but my personal favourite is Hitfilm Express, which is both powerful and user-friendly.
thanks for that, ill check out the hitfilm express!
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1697 posts
2157 upvotes
BC
Freemake Video Converter - mainly for converting videos to other formats but it can also be used to edit parts of video and join videos as well. To avoid the Freemake logo being appended to the end of the video, use versions 4.03 and prior.