BST: Everything Else

[FS] Protective Face Shields - Made in Canada (FDA/Health Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2020 5:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2007
4394 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 16 (100% Positive)

Protective Face Shields - Made in Canada (FDA/Health Canada)

I have stock of protective face shields available. Made in Canada, simple to use, assembled in 10 seconds, low-cost face shield aimed at medical service providers and first responders. Can be used in conjunction with N95/surgical masks and protective eye wear.

Great protection from COVID-19 - protects against airborne particulates and fluids/debris.
Fully adjustable fitting strap made from Polypropylene. Anti-slip textured surface helps skin breathe while securely fixing to head.
FDA 510(k) exempt, Health Canada app
roval pending this week

Priced at $7.00/piece - includes free delivery for orders of 50+ units.

I am not looking to make money - just want to get them into the hands of those who need them most (just selling at my cost, plus a little extra to help cover donations to non-profits)
Images
  • covid19maskshield.jpeg
#KeepFightingMichael
5 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2609 posts
851 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
VorteC wrote: I am not looking to make money - just want to get them into the hands of those who need them most (just selling at my cost, plus a little extra to help cover donations to non-profits)
Weird that you would post here when all PPE are in short supply in Canada (likelot TO is no exception) *as I understand*, and hospitals and old age homes health care workers are the hands that need them most?? I could be wrong, but that's my understanding...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2007
4394 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 16 (100% Positive)
vodka wrote: Weird that you would post here when all PPE are in short supply in Canada (likelot TO is no exception) *as I understand*, and hospitals and old age homes health care workers are the hands that need them most?? I could be wrong, but that's my understanding...
I am already supplying hospitals, care clinics, and shelters. But there's gotta be people on RFD who needs PPE too.
#KeepFightingMichael
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2609 posts
851 upvotes
I understand, I did read your post. What I don't get is that I still hear news that Canada health care workers have low supply of PPE, and yet you're not the only company that is making PPE (that either retooled or added this as a product becuase of COVID-19). Is this a organizational issue where they are stuck in red tape to order equipment or is the demand too high to keep the supply steady..
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21914 posts
25252 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 71 (100% Positive)
vodka wrote: Weird that you would post here when all PPE are in short supply in Canada (likelot TO is no exception) *as I understand*, and hospitals and old age homes health care workers are the hands that need them most?? I could be wrong, but that's my understanding...
Dollarama has shields now too for $4. Likely no shortage anymore
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2609 posts
851 upvotes
sprung wrote: Dollarama has shields now too for $4. Likely no shortage anymore
Yes *now* - April 22nd was a different story :)