• Sep 20th, 2020 8:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1010 posts
284 upvotes

Ps Plus collection - Games discussion

Hi !
I'm coming from almost 6 years on xbox One. At first I was thinking about getting a used ps4 to play those exclusive ps4 gems. but now came Ps plus collection...It seems to be done for me ! Lets hope The last of us 2 will be added someday....
Questions/comments
- I already play Uncharterd 1-3 on the ps3 so Uncharted 4 is a must
- God of War, I've played a the first one a long long time ago, do I need to play other titlles on my ps3 To enjoy the Ps4 game ?
- Detroit will be on my list , I have really enjoyed Heavy rain
- Days gone or Until dawn ?
- Last guardian...I have Ico+ Shadow of the colossus remastered on the ps3, should I play them first ?

other games dont appeal to me at first sight (already finish Fallout 4 and Battlefield 1) and I have 2 months to play Resident Evil on my xbox one (it's on gamepass)
5 replies
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
1395 posts
450 upvotes
-It helps to have played the other God of Wars for the lore building and mythology but it's really not necessary at all.
-I really loved Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls so picking up Detroit Becomes Human was a no brainer to me but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. I plan to revisit it sometime again later.
-Until Dawn was a total sleeper hit! Loved that game! One of the best surprises of this generation.
-Days Gone is a good game. If you liked The Last of Us then you will like this game.
-The Last Guardian was just OK. Disappointing for those that waited so many years to play it and that have played the previous games because of how high those games set the bar. Ico and SoTC are the better games. Definitely play those.'
-Bloodborne was my game of the generation. Definitely check that out especially if you've never played a Souls game before.
-TLOU Remastered is worth a replay. Loved that game! Unforunate that it was tarnished somewhat by the sequel.
-Ratchet&Clank and Battlefield were probably one of the first games of this generation that graphically made my jaw drop!
-Persona 5 and Monster Hunter World are must plays as well. Both contenders for games of the generation as well.

Honestly it's really hard to go wrong. It's a great bunch of games. Something in there for everyone.
Oct 24, 2011
813 posts
667 upvotes
SURREY
Will these games be available for PS4 on PS Plus or only PS5?
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1010 posts
284 upvotes
DjRags604 wrote: Will these games be available for PS4 on PS Plus or only PS5?
Ps5 Only.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
8568 posts
2959 upvotes
The trailer says only for PS5 owners that are subscribed to PS+
DjRags604 wrote: Will these games be available for PS4 on PS Plus or only PS5?

For people that never jumped into those games, it gives them incentive to get a PS5.
For PS4 owners that are also subscribed to PS+ it also gives them incentive to upgrade to a PS5.

List of games available in PS+ Collection:

(Ranking them based on how much I liked them) Tied: First 4 on the list for various reasons

Uncharted 4
Persona 5
Bloodborne
The Last of Us Remastered

God of War (PS4), not the PS2 remastered game. It should have been named God of War 4.
Mortal Kombat X
Detroit: Become Human
Monster Hunter World
Until Dawn
Ratchet & Clank reboot
Batman Arkham Knight
Final Fantasy XV
Fallout 4
InFamous Second Son
Resident Evil 7 (this is a first person game which is a large departure from the series)
Battlefield 1 (have not finished yet)
Days Gone (have not finished yet)
The Last Guardian (this is a game I thought I would like but don't, have not finished yet)

Edit: Updated
Oct 24, 2011
813 posts
667 upvotes
SURREY
XFactor11 wrote:

God of War (PS4), not the PS2 remastered game. It should have been named God of War 4.
You mean...God of Four?
*crickets
I’ll see myself out

Thanks got the update. Sucks I won’t be playing Persona 5 anytime soon but backlog is extensive as it is
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?