Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Golf Town

PS3 Move bundle $50 at Golf Town

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2011 5:25 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2009
1750 posts
127 upvotes
amccaffrey wrote: really wish we had a golf town on PEI, been waiting for a deal like this on the ps move

But at least your lucky, PEI is a wonderful place to be :)
:arrow: PSN: Ichitaka__Seto
May 30, 2011
163 posts
55 upvotes
ichit4k4_set0 wrote: But at least your lucky, PEI is a wonderful place to be :)

Haha ya I guess I'll just have to go play real golf instead of Tiger woods 12 :razz:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
amccaffrey wrote: Haha ya I guess I'll just have to go play real golf instead of Tiger woods 12 :razz:

OT, but do you have great Fish & Chips there? :?:
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4311 posts
443 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
killoverme wrote: anyone want to sell me their old camera if they buy this =). Thats all I want. couldn't get any of the $10 walmart ones =(

I saw PS3 Eye cameras 25% off $32.99 at Blockbuster at Yonge/Cummer, which works out to be around $25. I'm not sure if this is chainwide though, but certainly an option if you couldn't find any $10 ones at Walmart.
Sep 27, 2009
348 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up one at marche central in montreal. they had one left when I left. Thanks op.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
ceraf wrote: I saw PS3 Eye cameras 25% off $32.99 at Blockbuster at Yonge/Cummer, which works out to be around $25. I'm not sure if this is chainwide though, but certainly an option if you couldn't find any $10 ones at Walmart.

Hmm thanks I'll check it out tommorow
Dec 18, 2009
36 posts
20 upvotes
Quebec
Managed to get the last 3 at Quebec's store for my friends and 1!!
Thanks OP!
Aug 1, 2008
274 posts
11 upvotes
I'm assuming that I cannot get this price matched at any best buy or futureshop if they're completely out of stock at any golf town?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
SiR_YOI wrote: I'm assuming that I cannot get this price matched at any best buy or futureshop if they're completely out of stock at any golf town?

There don't seem to be many Chinese customers at Golf Town, so they may well still have stock. There's only one way to find out for sure though.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
SiR_YOI wrote: I'm assuming that I cannot get this price matched at any best buy or futureshop if they're completely out of stock at any golf town?

Day 2 of this sale. my friend went to PM at a BB, he told me that they didn't even call to check stock at Golf Town. So it's YMMV on the CSR you get. ;)
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
I was checking out the clearance sale at the Kanata location today and asked one of the clerks if they had any PS3 stock left - predictably I got that "wtf?" look I was expecting. I mentioned it's on the website and he looked around but there was nothing in sight. Was surprised how much I liked the Nike Ignite 003 putter - I was dropping putts from 20ft and everything else was right there....
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
2008 posts
292 upvotes
I got it matched at walmart no problem. They didn't bother calling or anything.

I guess the prices is probably worth matching since the new Tiger bundle is out.
Jan 10, 2006
387 posts
9 upvotes
None left at Queensway. Seems all picked up at noon. Just missed it.
[QUOTE]Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.[/QUOTE]
Aug 16, 2006
248 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
I'm gunna try to PM but don't you need to bring in an ad/web page print out? With that said, did anyone manage to get a printout/PDF with the Golf Town price?