Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

PS3/PC Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel $99.97 (Price Match at FS/BB)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2013 10:58 pm
Sep 3, 2012
97 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] PS3/PC Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel $99.97 (Price Match at FS/BB)

Tiger Direct currently has the Logitech Driving Force GT Racing Wheel on sale for $99.97. It's compatible for the PS2, PS3, and the PC.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/ ... No=3855376

I got it price matched at Future Shop earlier to have it come down to $92.99 before taxes. FS/BB are selling the same wheel for $169.95.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 05696.aspx

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/log ... 05696.aspx

Another option is Amazon.ca who have it listed for $113.93 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0015HYPOO
It's Tunechi Baby, The Money Man. The Money Talks, Now I Understand.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1660 posts
724 upvotes
I wonder if all these accessories will work next gen. Microsoft has said that none of the current headsets will work, hopefully Sony don't do the same thing.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5180 posts
1273 upvotes
I'm almost positive this will still work with the PS4.

Good budget wheel. Makes GT5 much more fun.
Mar 28, 2010
828 posts
268 upvotes
Vancouver
rahzel wrote: I'm almost positive this will still work with the PS4.

Good budget wheel. Makes GT5 much more fun.
Really? From what I've gather none of them will work. Even Dualshock 3 won't be compatible. We're also seeing a simultaneous drop of a variety of console accessories recently (fightsticks, wheels, rock band peripherals, etc).
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
The wheel is compatible with PS2/PS3/PC, so there's a good chance it would be compatible with PS4. I have a Logitech G25 wheel and I'm betting on it to be compatible with the PS4...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5180 posts
1273 upvotes
Gxgear wrote: Really? From what I've gather none of them will work. Even Dualshock 3 won't be compatible. We're also seeing a simultaneous drop of a variety of console accessories recently (fightsticks, wheels, rock band peripherals, etc).
The DS4 is quite a bit different than the DS3... it has a share button and a touchpad. This wheel uses a standard USB port and Playtations have always had very good wheel support. It's probably up to the developers anyway, not Sony. This wheel was obviously made with Gran Turismo in mind, so there's a very good chance that Polyphony Digital will support it at least, which is all I care about. GT5 still supports all of the popular wheels that were made for the PS2.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Still no guarantee that it will work on ps4, assuming it will and spending $100+ on something now that may or may not become worthless is a pretty big chance. Would even be hard to sell on kijiji for a decent price if that turns out not to be compatible.

Buying it for PC no problem, but solely for ps3+4 I would wait it out if it were me. There will likely be new wheels sometime soon for ps4 anyways, I could see those being backwards compatible but not the other way around.

Most if not all PS2 wheels wouldn't work on ps3 when it came out also, due to hook ups or firmware, and no doubt ps4 will have something stupid that causes the same obsolete effect too lol.
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5180 posts
1273 upvotes
I never said it was guaranteed to work... just saying that I think it probably will.

FWIW the Driving Force Pro, which is pretty much the predecessor of this, worked in GT5 no problem AFAIK.
Sep 3, 2012
97 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like Tiger Direct is back at regular price, while Amazon has priced it up to $139.
It's Tunechi Baby, The Money Man. The Money Talks, Now I Understand.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)