PC & Video Games

PS4 Game Suggestions - Current/Upcoming

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 9:38 pm
Nov 5, 2019
8 posts

PS4 Game Suggestions - Current/Upcoming

Hi all,
I will be having some time off work in Jan 2020 and am thinking of buying a PS4 game to kill some time. What games have your played recently that you've really enjoyed or strongly recommend? Are there any new releases that you're excited for coming down the pipeline in early 2020?
Cheers,
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
Hard to recommend anything if we don’t know what you have played before or what type of games/genres you enjoy
Nov 5, 2019
8 posts
Fair enough! I’ve enjoyed RPG’s like Skyrim, The Witcher 3 and Fallout, as well as strategy games like Civilization and the Total War series on PC, but to be honest I’ve played all types of games. I’m interested in what people have really enjoyed recently.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
I hear the outer worlds is very fallout like, (probably the next game ill play)

some of my fav games I played on ps4 (most are multiplatform)
fallout 4
metro series (2033, last light, exodus)
dying light
xcom 2
wasteland 2
prey
god of war
the last of us
spiderman
resident evil 7
resident evil 1 remake
resident evil 2 remake
uncharted 4
dragon age inquisition
witcher 3
divinity original sin
assassins creed black flag
far cry 4
dark souls 3
tomb raider 1/2
titanfall 2
deus ex
mutant road to eden

on my to play list
bloodborne
red dead redemption 2
horizon zero dawn
sekiro
jedi fallen order
the surge
age of wonders planetfall
pillars of eternity
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
OzzyRob wrote: Fair enough! I’ve enjoyed RPG’s like Skyrim, The Witcher 3 and Fallout, as well as strategy games like Civilization and the Total War series on PC, but to be honest I’ve played all types of games. I’m interested in what people have really enjoyed recently.
You'd probably enjoy Horizon Zero Dawn. My favorite PS4 games are Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy and Ratchet & Clank but those may not be to your tastes.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6673 posts
2688 upvotes
calgary
My favorite PS4 games are Bloodborne, God of War, Spiderman and Uncharted 4.

In terms of new releases for 2020 I Beleive the new Doom game is coming out and Doom is awesome.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
I dont like Sony's first-party games so I only use my PS4 to play Japanese games/exclusives.

Upcoming titles:

As for the holiday, I‘ll probably start playing Catherine: Full Body
Jan 19, 2014
38 posts
11 upvotes
Canada
Man, God of War got two thunbs down in my house.

Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead 2 have been the favourites in my house over the last couple years. We are big Skyrim and Witcher fans.

You know what's a nice game to play over the holidays with a spouse/kid/sibling? Unravel 2. A couch co-op that will bring joy and laughter, despite it being kind of dark. That game was worth every penny. My 13 year old and I played and had so much fun.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)